Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been planning on doing this project for awhile and finally got around to working on it. Unfortunately, I needed the help of an “alternate” model tractor due to a lack of backhoe for my 2305. I’m not fully satisfied with the landscaping, but it’s a work in progress. And I just received notice that the address plaque I ordered shows up this week!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,671 Posts
Very nice! Now let's all hope that some stupid driver doesn't undo all your hard work.

A friend of mine was showing me what was left of his neighbor's driveway monument after a teenage girl plowed into it after missing the corner on his block. He told me that it was the third of fourth time it was hit, and they finally took what was left of it down last Saturday.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,396 Posts
Very nice Big Cat. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. Much appreciated. I mounted the address plaque this morning. We live on a private road and hopefully this clears up some of the mystery of which house is which. Let’s just hope the snowplow plays nice this winter!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Very nice Big Cat. :thumbup1gif:

I didn't see no Kitty.

Did see some other colored unit..It says Rental....He gets a pass:flag_of_truce:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts