Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed an order online yesterday for a 2300lb JDQA frame and 42x3 tines. I called sales to ask about shipping options first, and I got a real live person who told me to list the nearest freight terminal which could save some shipping costs. I look forward to getting the forks and putting them to work. If all goes well, I'll likely order a grapple and diverter in the next year. I've been doing a lot of land clearing work, and it would have been nice to have the forks or a grapple. I learned my lesson.

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
Your'e going to love them!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I picked the forks up from my local freight terminal on the 4th and installed them on Saturday. Everything was packed very well and in great shape. I'd post pictures, but they're on the computer at home. I can't remember the convoluted password vertical scope forced me into, so I haven't logged in at home for a while.

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
CONGRATS on getting the forks! As it's been said so many times on here - You're going to love them!!

I picked the forks up from my local freight terminal on the 4th and installed them on Saturday. Everything was packed very well and in great shape. I'd post pictures, but they're on the computer at home. I can't remember the convoluted password vertical scope forced me into, so I haven't logged in at home for a while.
I just changed my password yesterday because I finally decided to set up Tapatalk to access GTT on my phone. What I thought was my password wasn't working to log me in, so I changed it.

If you're logged in on a web browser, click on the "Settings link in the top right of the GTT window. Once you're in Settings, scroll down the left side and look for "My Account / Edit Email & Password". There's a link on there to reset your password. The system will send you an email confirming that you want to change the password. Click on the embedded link and then the system will send you one of the convoluted passwords. Then use the convoluted password as your "current password" and then enter a new password in the two input fields on the screen. You should be good to go then.

·
Premium Member
8,405 Posts
Congrats on the new forks!

If you're clearing land, you'll love a grapple.

I did this yesterday.

20190107_113147.jpg

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the tips on the password. The problem that I've posted elsewhere here and on other vertical scope websites is that this forum is not important enough for me to remember a 12 digit alpha-numeric special character password. I understand they're trying to protect people who use the same simple password for their internet banking and forums. I'm not resetting my password every time my browser makes me log in to a vertical scope site.

I'd love to have a grapple, and maybe I will eventually. I don't have enough land or use for it at the moment. I need a newer trailer for hauling cars and the tractor more at the moment. That's probably next on my list.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts