Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received my new Artillian Forks and front hoe bucket today and immediately put the front hoe to work digging out stumps. As I unpacked it you can see it is quality, welds look good and it is built even sturdier than I expected.

Let me tell you if you are on the fence you NEED this attachment if you don’t have a backhoe. It worked amazing! Took out 3 stumps in about 30 minutes.

I was amazed at how easy it was and how well it dug. After using it today I already thought of about 10 more projects it would be perfect for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,618 Posts
:bigthumb: that hoe bucket does seem to do the trick. thanks for the pics too.:good2:

·
Premium Member
1,131 Posts
Looks like a very useful tool !!! :cheers:

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,279 Posts
Seeing as I don't have a BH, I was thinking about going this route. Thanks for the write up and pics. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
1,224 Posts
I got my forks and bucket a couple of weeks ago. and that bucket is amazing I did the same thing the day I got it dug up some stumps and dead trees now I got a lot more projects to do with it. definitely an attachment you need if you don't have a back hoe and the quality of workmanship is excellent I was thinking about buying one for a long time then Kenny showed me his forks and grapple set up and I was amazed. I bought them that weekend and plan to get the grapple set up later

·
Registered
28 Posts
Received my new Artillian Forks and front hoe bucket today and immediately put the front hoe to work digging out stumps. As I unpacked it you can see it is quality, welds look good and it is built even sturdier than I expected.

Let me tell you if you are on the fence you NEED this attachment if you don’t have a backhoe. It worked amazing! Took out 3 stumps in about 30 minutes.

I was amazed at how easy it was and how well it dug. After using it today I already thought of about 10 more projects it would be perfect for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dedge522, Where did you buy this bucket from. i have been looking for something small like this as to nut put to much stress on my 1025R with i full size stump bucket.

·
Registered
28 Posts

·
Registered
23,268 Posts
Thank you mark02tj

Is it true that it only fits there pallet fork Frame. I was going to purchase my forks and frame from titan attachments. if this is true then i will probably have to reconsider the bucket.
Titan = Chinese
Artillian = USA

This has been a long standing discussion/argument over many years.

Reactions: 69project

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
Thank you mark02tj

Is it true that it only fits there pallet fork Frame. I was going to purchase my forks and frame from titan attachments. if this is true then i will probably have to reconsider the bucket.
I'm not sure if they'll fit the Titan frames or not. I THINK there's some sort of "standard fork mounting size" that both companies should be following. But, I don't think there's a standard "spacing" for where the forks will lock in on the frame. See the pic below to see what I mean....

The red arrows point to the positions where you can lock in your forks. If you look at the Front Hoe bucket from the end, you'll see that it looks like a deformed "C" crudely depicted in the picture above. The "C" hooks over the top and bottom lips of the fork frame to secure it in place. But, generally to mount the Front Hoe you hook on the top first and let it drop into the adjustment slots at the top of the frame. This allows the frame to hang low enough that the bottom of the "C" can slip over the bottom of the frame. Then you lift the Front Hoe up and slide it to whatever position you want on the frame - so the "C" is locked over the top and bottom of the frame.

Why this is pertinent to your question is whether or not the Titan notches match up with the Artillian's notches. If they won't you might not be able to mount the Front Hoe - unless you can slide it on the Titan frame from the end.

Hopefully my description makes sense! There's probably an Artillian video somewhere showing how to mount the Front Hoe to the frame that would illustrate it better.

You might be able to ask some Titan owners here to measure the spacing on their notches, but Titan has such inconsistent quality control that it's hard to tell if all of their fork frames are the same.

And, I hesitate to even point your question into a "Titan bashing" conversation, but do a search here and on other tractor forums to see about Titan quality. Lots of guys here are VERY happy with their Titan forks and other attachments. Other guys, not so much.

If you're going to buy the Titan forks, go ahead. If you provide the measurements of the notches, I'm more than happy to measure my Artillian frame to see if they match.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
Found a video of mounting the Front Hoe....

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thank you gentlemen, guess this is going to get a little more expensive than I thought for American made lol 😂. Gotta save a little more and then stump bucket here we come

·
Registered
23,268 Posts
Thank you gentlemen, guess this is going to get a little more expensive than I thought for American made lol 😂. Gotta save a little more and then stump bucket here we come
I've had that front backhoe bucket on my wish list for a long time. I'm lucky in the fact that I already own the forks.

Artillian products are top notch - you can really appreciate the craftsmanship just be looking at them in person.

Reactions: mark02tj

·
Registered
56 Posts
I got the Artilian forks and hoe bucket about a year ago and agree this is a great attachment. The hoe bucket is great for stumps and transplanting . My only problem is when it is mounted in the center , it is hard to locate the bucket.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts