Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I FINALLY pulled the trigger on the Artillian 42" forks for my 1 series! Not sure how long the delivery will take to GA though or how/what is needed to get them off the truck! Just occurred to me that I NEED the forks to unload the FORKS. DANG.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,511 Posts
I FINALLY pulled the trigger on the Artillian 42" forks for my 1 series! Not sure how long the delivery will take to GA though or how/what is needed to get them off the truck! Just occurred to me that I NEED the forks to unload the FORKS. DANG.

1126jwe, glad u was finally able to get the forks, I think ur gonna love them.

do u have the kennyd's hooks on ur bucket? do u have the shackles in the top underneath? if u do, u could pick the skid off the back of the delivery trailer like that!, just a suggestion. good luck and have fun.

·
Administrator
20,908 Posts
Yup. You won't need any equipment to get your new forks. They ship just as Blake mentioned. :thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
2,143 Posts
I believe the Artillian forks ship in three different packages, the frame and then each individual fork. No pallet involved.
Mine came this way!!

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Pretty sure it ships UPS or FedEx Ground, so I imagine they would leave them wherever they normally leave packages.
I actually think they're FedEx freight, so then it depends on the service selected. Curbside, driveway/garage delivery or full on white glove unloaded via a lift gate, etc.

Reactions: Levi and BigJim55

·
Administrator
18,343 Posts
Because of the value, a signature may be required by Fedex.

Here is another tidbit from the Artillian FAQ page:
What if I have issues taking delivery of my shipment?
-FedEx allows you to "Customize Delivery". When you receive the tracking emails from FedEx, look under the Delivery Options section for the Customize Delivery button. Click on this and you will be shown options that are available to you.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Your going to love them excellent fork package eh!!! :bigthumb:
I got my forks about 2 weeks ago and they came R&L Carriers it was skid but you can eaisly cut the big zip ties and the shrink wrap and take them off the skid if they come that way eh

·
Registered
583 Posts
Soon you can buy things on pallets and move with tractor insead of your back. Here I have 800# of concrete. I can't believe all the uses I find for them, like standing on them. Best part is, you bought them from Chris. He is by far one of the nicest guys you would ever meet and is OCD for quality. I hope he comes to Ft. Wayne again so I can go say Hi to him and Kenny. Oh, Kenny's alright as well.:laugh:

Attachments

·
Administrator
18,343 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Gee thanks,,, I think :mocking:
I would have said all the same about you Kenny, but this was about the Artillian forks. Besides, he said he has your hooks, so he already know how great your products are.:good2: I still need to get with you for some of straps we talked about.

·
Premium Member
9,826 Posts

Sweeeeet! :bigthumb:

Congrats!

·
Administrator
20,908 Posts
I would have said all the same about you Kenny, but this was about the Artillian forks. Besides, he said he has your hooks, so he already know how great your products are.:good2: I still need to get with you for some of straps we talked about.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,853 Posts
You did well. :thumbup1gif: You will in all likelihood really like them.
Babycakes unloaded ours, she now thinks they're hers. :banghead: :lol:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts