Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

New to thread, but not John Deere. Have had a 445 for 11 years, plowing (in Colorado) and mowing (Colorado and Oregon). Hoping this forum will save me from trading the 445 in on a Kubota.

·
Administrator
21,037 Posts
Welcome to DT:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
771 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,065 Posts
Hi All,

New to thread, but not John Deere. Have had a 445 for 11 years, plowing (in Colorado) and mowing (Colorado and Oregon). Hoping this forum will save me from trading the 445 in on a Kubota.
Welcome. What part of Colorado did you call home? If you still lived here and that 445 is AWS, I'd be real interested in it.

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
Welcome to the Yellow Wheel Club (DT). Glad to have you here. :good2:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mjncad,

No, I left Colorado in 2006, winding up in Oregon. And no, the 445 is just a 2-wheel steer, but built like a tank, almost 1100 pounds with either the front blade (reinforced with custom fabricated ballast) or mower deck on. Lived just outside of Durango, and couldn't give the thing away before we left--nobody even interested in looking at it, advertised at $5000 and 180 hours. Actually glad I kept it, as it's seen a lot of use since (but would still consider trading towards a decent Kubota with mower and FEL). Oops--can I use the K-word here without being ostracized?

·
Premium Member
9,065 Posts
Thanks for the reply BridgeMan. The last time I was through the Durango/Bayfield area was in 2007. Durango sure looked yuppified to me.

·
Registered
280 Posts
:hi: :hi: :hi: and welcome to the forum

1 - 9 of 9 Posts