Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well hey there guys. My name is Tyler though you'll know me better as dale or dale3887. My nickname is Cletus so you can also call me that i'll respond to it.

As it says above I live in North Carolina, Confederate States of America :laugh::laugh:
I'm 16 growing up on my grandpas farm so I've always been into farming and equipment. I'm also very interested in electrical things. So yeah that's me see y'all around

Reactions: Levi and DRobinson

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,789 Posts
Welcome to GTT dale3887, Tyler, dale, Cletus (figured I'd cover them all), glad to have ya here.
16? How old is that? :lol:

Reactions: Levi

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
:wgtt:

Welcome from New York.

·
Administrator
20,852 Posts
Cletus,

What kind of equipment do you have on the farm? (Hint, we like pictures.:lol:)

·
Premium Member
14,886 Posts
Welcome from West Virginia , Tyler, dale,dale3887 or Cletus, something like you can call me J or you can call me Ray, or you can call me RayJ , but you don't need to call me Mr Johnson.. :laugh:

Reactions: Levi and farmgirl19

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually my grandpa has retired I was just saying I grew up on the farm when he still had his equipment. Only things left now are a 5425 with fel and a few farmalls. Oh and his Oliver 88 rowcropper. Now my cousin on the other hand has most of the land my grandpa used to farm now. He has a jd 7800, 6300, 9660sts, and a skidsteer (idk model num it is a Deere though). That's all the green he has tractor wise. But he does have a 1590 drill and a round baler. Against don't know model num. Will try to get some pics next time I'm over that way.

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
:gtfam:

We are glad to have you here! We'd love to see pictures of the farm and the tractor!! :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
12,054 Posts
Welcome to GTT dale3887, Tyler, dale, Cletus (figured I'd cover them all), glad to have ya here.
16? How old is that? :lol:
The age that you and I can't remember. I way past the reciprocal of 16 now.:laugh:

Reactions: Gizmo2

·
Super Moderator
5,579 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well just because I'm that lazy :p here is a pic of the tractor that I promised.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412430698.252981.jpg

Oh and yeah that's me in the blue hat

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,269 Posts
Nice Deere, talking about the green one. :wgtt:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If you guys are wondering yes the bucket is bent. Guy tried to lift the mower deck one too many times from the middle of the bucket with not hooks. We plan to fix that shortly. Once I take it over to the shop so I can weld some hooks on it we plan to try and bend it back with a little heat and hydraulic pressure.

·
Administrator
18,287 Posts
That must have been one heavy mower deck! I suspect other things where lifted that way also to cause that much of a bend.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,789 Posts
Hey, thanks for the picture dale3887. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The guy we bought it from said that's what it was. Idk though. Tractor runs good though. Ill try and get some other pics next time I'm over by the farm.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts