Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been following these pages for a bit now that i have a near new 1026R and im keen to know what else i can do with it. First job is to put a select switch in some how to permanently have the mmm hydraulic hose fitted. Getting sick of swapping it with the bucket and can't understand why it wasn't done as a factory install. Thought I would join after seeing some great advice and tips. Cheers

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
A big welcome to the GTT forum from Pennsylvania!!

Yes that hose swas can anoying. I have a 2305 which has a diverter to solve that not sure on the one family. The we’re going to set my 2025 I have ordered up that way and I had full independent lift installed which goes to a switch and no hose swap

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,123 Posts
Welcome to GTT

·
Administrator
20,366 Posts
Welcome!!

·
Registered
12,581 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Premium Member
14,138 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

·
Super Moderator
5,484 Posts
Welcome to GTT

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Welcome from central Ohio
Welcome GTT.gif

·
Registered
134 Posts
I've been following these pages for a bit now that i have a near new 1026R and im keen to know what else i can do with it. First job is to put a select switch in some how to permanently have the mmm hydraulic hose fitted. Getting sick of swapping it with the bucket and can't understand why it wasn't done as a factory install. Thought I would join after seeing some great advice and tips. Cheers
Welcome to GTT
I have friends in Carterton

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have friends in Carterton
My family used to live in Carterton. They are now in Levin and I'm up in the sunny Waikato. Just buying a stunning 6 Ha off some good friends so decided to get a good tractor to be able to keep the place looking sharp.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Welcome to GTT!

·
Registered
540 Posts
Welcome from Ontario, Canada. How 'bout posting some pictures? Remind some of us what summer looks like.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome from Ontario, Canada. How 'bout posting some pictures? Remind some of us what summer looks like.
I don't have much at the moment as it's been raining or I'm at work but this was a big milestone for me, getting anew bridge onto the property. 👍
20190926_162553.jpg
20190926_153156.jpg 20190926_163613.jpg

·
Registered
6 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin. I'm a newbie on this forum, too, although I've been active in the past on a JD garden tractor forum. Recently purchased a low hour 1025r, and thoroughly enjoy it.

You have a wonderful country - we've visited twice. Last time we landed in Auckland, rented a car, and Raglan looked like a good place to visit. Ended up spending two days there. Had one of the best breakfasts I've ever had at a local restaurant.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It
Welcome from Wisconsin. I'm a newbie on this forum, too, although I've been active in the past on a JD garden tractor forum. Recently purchased a low hour 1025r, and thoroughly enjoy it.

You have a wonderful country - we've visited twice. Last time we landed in Auckland, rented a car, and Raglan looked like a good place to visit. Ended up spending two days there. Had one of the best breakfasts I've ever had at a local restaurant.
The 1026R is my first tractor and I thought it would be a bit of a toy only. Never knew how handy it would be! Still can't wait to get more bits to make other jobs about the place easier. New Zealand certainly has some great spots, my partner and I are just about to start building so if you're over this way in a year or so you could drop in and stay.
I'm a bit envious of the snow some of the guys are talking about as i love the snow. Getting 31 degrees centigrade here (about 88 degrees Fahrenheit) and I'm just melting.
Enjoy.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Bogarnz,

Here's some snow for you. Had to clear out snow that we shovel off our deck by hand, so we'd have room for more. :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts