Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking forward to participating in the forum. I'm really impressed by how helpful and generous folks are on the forum.
Always raised around machines, I think that what normal people do, like maintaining their drives and cutting firewood, just part
of life. Not a professional operator but have a JD 500C loader/backhoe, Komatsu crawler with pyramid tracks and six-way blade, and a sweet little JD 3120 4wd with 300X loader, a few blades, and buckets and post-hole digger. I really hate digging with a shovel, having dug a septic that way.
Currently my joystick is not working on the 3120 in the outboard position, leaving my bucket curled up and unable to uncurl. I've put a post up on that for some help with troubleshooting.

For relaxation when I'm bored: start the heavy iron up, sit and listen to 'em purr. Diesel Therapy

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
:wgtt:

Welcome from New York.

·
Registered
527 Posts
gttgreen.gif

Welcome from Southern Maryland

·
Registered
11,757 Posts
welcome from the right coast:lol: :wgtt:

·
Super Moderator
5,484 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Administrator
20,356 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts

·
Premium Member
999 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
Welcome from Illinois don't let the heavy metal idle to long or Jerry "moonbeam" Brown will be after you. :good2::good2::good2:

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Welcome from Ohio. :greentractorride:

·
Premium Member
14,114 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

·
Premium Member
7,920 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky.

Glad to here that some fun is still allowed out there! :laugh:

·
Super Moderator
7,911 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Premium Member
4,043 Posts
From the land of fruits and nuts huh (you live near Pappa?)!!! :mocking: Welcome from central Ma.

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,200 Posts

1 - 20 of 22 Posts