Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Word has come down that the RSX850i Gator models are being opened for ordering tomorrow. First ship dates will be late July / early August. There are 3 models: Base, Trail and Sport. All models are available in John Deere Green & Yellow, Olive & Black as well as Camo. (O&B as well as Camo are upcharges) The Base machine is just that, base equipment with an MSRP of $12,999. The Trail model adds 14" Alloy Wheels with Maxxis Bighorn tires, Front Brushguard, Winch, 2" Frt Rcvr Hitch with Recovery Loops, Sport Seats, Rear Bumper and Cargo Box Rails. The Trail has an MSRP of $14,999. The top of the line Sport model also has the 14" Alloys w/Maxxis Bighorns plus the PreRunner Bumper, Cargo Box Rails, Sport Seat, Sport Steering Wheel and the Fox 2.0 Performance Series Shock Package. The MSRP on the Sport Model is $15,499. All of the RSX850i machines have an 839c,, 62hp EFI twin cylinder engine featuring Dual Overhead Cams and a dry sump lubrication system. Top speed on a stock unit is 53mph. Dragonfire racing is said to have been working on multiple "mods" in conjunction with JD throughout the design and testing processes.

Anyone ordering?

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
Why'd you have to tell me this? :nunu:

Sound like awesome machines, but way to fast for me!

·
Premium Member
7,515 Posts
Maybe some low hour 625is, 825is, or 855Ds will come up for sale!

·
127 Posts
We are waiting for ours to get here. So excited to test drive this thing. Taking it to a friends where they have a Hummer Test Track! So excited! I designed this the other day for our website showing all the aspects of the new RSX. The bottom photo though where the name is above each model is wrong though. I goofed that up the first day and I'm on a different computer but you get the idea of how awesome these are!
John Deere RSX landing page ad revised 2.jpg
John Deere RSX landing page ad 2.jpg

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
This talk got me looking online . . . and I noticed something else.

When did the 825i and 850D become available with POWER STEERING?? That's a HUGE feature for me. One of the things I wish my HPX had the most!

·
Premium Member
3,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I have been thinking of selling my 850D for the 855D with power steering. My wife would be so happy.

But I could also but power steering for the 850D, it just does not change the amount of assist as you speed up so it feels odd at higher speeds.

·
Administrator
17,316 Posts
This talk got me looking online . . . and I noticed something else.

When did the 825i and 850D become available with POWER STEERING?? That's a HUGE feature for me. One of the things I wish my HPX had the most!
Yeah, I have been thinking of selling my 850D for the 855D with power steering. My wife would be so happy.

But I could also but power steering for the 850D, it just does not change the amount of assist as you speed up so it feels odd at higher speeds.
Guys-there is a guy in MD who is very poor and downtrodden :cray:, and desperately in need of a low hour used Gator for cheap-he would prefer a diesel one but gas is OK also. So when all you rich guys upgrade please don't forget about this poor unfortunate sole.

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
Guys-there is a guy in MD who is very poor and downtrodden :cray:, and desperately in need of a low hour used Gator for cheap-he would prefer a diesel one but gas is OK also. So when all you rich guys upgrade please don't forget about this poor unfortunate sole.
:lol: My HPX (diesel) has a lot more wear left in it . . . I hear Brian has his on the way though:)

·
Premium Member
7,515 Posts
If this poor soul gets too many offers for 855Ds past them on.

My wish list: Low hours, Olive & Black, All the bumpers/fender protection, and a bench seat.

I'll be watching my local JD dealer for a low hour trade.

·
Premium Member
7,515 Posts

Do you have snow plow? Or is power steering needed for everyday use?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts