Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently there will be an announcement soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
:munch:

·
Registered
515 Posts
Dealer told me today they are going to get one with a pressurized hvac cab. Going to give the kubota some competition. I had already ordered an rtv x1100c and was asking about the transmission. He said it'll still be a cvt. For my projected uses of spraying with a 20' boom and 1000 lb skid I think the hst will fit my needs better but a cab on a Deere would be pretty slick

Brett

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Any chance deere will come out with a 1000 class machine to compete with the the Polaris General ??? The 860i seems kinda nice , but has less ground clearance and less horse power than its competitors. I'm not a polaris fan, but their General looks like an awesome machine for trail riding and some light work. Textron is supposed to be coming out with machine so that they say will out preform the general. So maybe deere is coming out with a faster gator. :dunno:

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
I have seen the new gator while at school for something else. Not the finished product. I can't comment on it other than its pretty nice. As far as Deere getting into the high performance area.. I hope they dont. I didnt like it when the 825 came out. I think, IMHO, Deere should stick with the work horses and leave the hypo sxs to someone else.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
926 Posts
I have seen the new gator while at school for something else. Not the finished product. I can't comment on it other than its pretty nice. As far as Deere getting into the high performance area.. I hope they dont. I didnt like it when the 825 came out. I think, IMHO, Deere should stick with the work horses and leave the hypo sxs to someone else.
First let us see, what they'll bring new. If Deere & Co. see new markets, then let them try... Nobody will be forced to buy - I'm able to afford to drive slow.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,631 Posts
First let us see, what they'll bring new. If Deere & Co. see new markets, then let them try... Nobody will be forced to buy - I'm able to afford to drive slow.
Me too. I get in trouble when I drive fast.

·
Registered
926 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts