Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Three new Gator models coming out, the first two should be available this fall. All three look like they will be on the same, all new, mid-sized chassis. 4WD, dual wishbone suspension, all new operator area, etc. 1st is a standard two seater, 2nd is a four seater with the second set of sets folding down to increase the bed size. The top speed on both of these units will be 28mph. The 3rd unit is supposed to be awesome - not many details yet but I am hearing that it will be very fast with great handling - definitely much more of a recreational/sport machine than even the 825i is now.

I have included a few photos - unfortunately only one of the RSX850 - don't ask me where I got it!

Attachments

·
Registered
771 Posts
I'm not impressed. Going by the pictures the beds look to small and I don't like their toyish looking front ends. I like the boxier HD look of this years model front end much better. Just like a nickle candy bar the global customer should expect less for his shrinking dollar.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,401 Posts
I'm with you, Tackit, I like the looks of the older ones also. Maybe because I am an older model myself.

Are they as good at plowing snow as I think they would be?

·
Registered
771 Posts
Same O same O when Ford went with their shorter drooping front end style on their pickups around 2000, I hated the looks of them too and went to Dodge for the more traditional boxier pickup truck look.. Like you DRobinson I'm older and see things allot differently than today's dancing with the stars, rap loving designers and engineers. :laugh:

I wonder if it weighs less? If it does than snow removal could be effected. Sadly another example of gloabal competion and the company's bottom line wrecking a good design...

They should make both styles , the new one for the younger Dancing with the Stars farmers, construction workers and kids that use them for fun and todays machine for men doing work with them.

·
Premium Member
3,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Guys, these are not replacements to the 625i, 825i and 855D but additional new units. They are calling them "mid-sized" so they will be smaller than the full-size XUV's. :thumbup1gif:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts