Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
17,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK...so you've seen GREEN hooks, BLACK hooks, YELLOW hooks, ORANGE hooks, and maybe even some RUSTY hooks :laugh: Ever seen GOLD ones?

KBOGH/BoltOnHooks LLC is announcing that All Bolt On Hooks are now Zinc Chromate plated, just like the Grade #8 hardware supplied, and most of the hardware used on your machine. This new process lets you install them without the need to paint them if you choose, the pleasing gold color will match any machine!

Plated Clevis mounts are coming soon!

Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks <<Home>>

Hook Front.jpg Hook Side LF.jpg Hook Side RF.jpg Hook Side-L.jpg Hook Side-R.jpg Hook w-Bolts-1.jpg

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,654 Posts
DAMN!:thumbup1gif:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,654 Posts
I don't suppose you take trade-ins?:wink:
Not sure why anyone would want the older style but are the older units (not plated) still going to be available?

·
Administrator
17,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't suppose you take trade-ins?:wink:
Not sure why anyone would want the older style but are the older units (not plated) still going to be available?
No, and no!
The plated hooks can be painted if the user so desires.

·
Administrator
20,280 Posts
Get your tractor some gold jewelry. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Tractor Bling.....Now for the grill......

·
Registered
11,220 Posts
Will there be a recall on the originals? Also, do the plated ones also come with plated bolt holes?

·
Registered
4,238 Posts
I'm glad I waited to buy my hooks. I kept going back and forth on how many I wanted and where to install them, so I didn't order yet. Now I'll have to wait for the plated clevis mounts.

That plating looks great!

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,654 Posts
Will there be a recall on the originals? Also, do the plated ones also come with plated bolt holes?
You can use the old ones they'll match pretty close, don't you read.
the pleasing gold color will match any machine!

·
Registered
11,220 Posts
We may have to check with Kenny's complaint department on the recall.:laugh:

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
Christ, now I have to buy an air arc (and a leather suit) to remove the 3 that I welded on last year. Maybe it would be easier if I send you my bucket and you can plate the whole thing.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,654 Posts
Christ, now I have to buy an air arc (and a leather suit) to remove the 3 that I welded on last year. Maybe it would be easier if I send you my bucket and you can plate the whole thing.
That's what I'm talkin about, I like it.

·
Administrator
17,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OK...after MUCH to long of a wait, we finally now have the new plated Clevis Mounts!

Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks <<Bolt-On>>

CM Side-L.JPG CM w-Bolts-1.JPG BOGH-BOCM Combo.JPG BOGH-BOCM Combo-1.JPG

We are also offering a reduced price on the Clevis Mounts WITHOUT hardware for those who would like to add them to your existing Bolt-On hooks, just remove the larger USS washers (or optional backing plates if you have them) from the underside and replace with these. No longer bolts are required for standard installations.

Please also be sure to check out the new Chain Accessories we are now selling to complete all your lifting, loading, and rigging needs.

·
Premium Member
1,786 Posts
And they look really nice unpainted on our green machines and never get scratched or chipped.....

Attachments

·
Registered
714 Posts
Tractor krunk.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts