Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Vendor
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GFP Tee.jpg

We just received some new GFP tees in late last week - men's sizes MEDIUM through 2XL. I'm biased, but they are pretty cool and nicer than the mock up picture shown here. Shoot me your name, mailing address and size (Med through 2XL) and I'll send you one! I only ask for TWO things in return:
  • Post a picture wearing this on the GTT forum
  • Wear this around town when you can and spread the word!
Heck, if you get a picture of you wearing this t-shirt INSIDE your local dealership, I might send you something else - hat, toy, gift card, rewards points - who knows!?!?!

If you want one, send an email to: [email protected] with the subject GFP TEE

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Merry Christmas to you Jeff, and GFP!!

Thank you for your support of GTT.

:good2:

·
Registered
4,472 Posts
^^^^^^^ This is why I Love this place:good2::yahoo::usa:bigbeer:

·
Premium Member
14,757 Posts
Merry Christmas to you and the GFP.

Thank you for the kind offer.

·
Premium Member
5,081 Posts

·
Registered
12,342 Posts
merry Christmas and happy new year their too.

I sent un's a e-mail, I can't believe I wasn't a day late, or a dollar short for this. :happy::laugh: I'm jumping for joy as u can see. man I still can't get over I'm getting something for ho-ho day! ha-thanks GFP'S.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Thanks, Jeff- much appreciated!
Rich

·
Super Moderator
8,056 Posts
Nice gesture!

On top of great pricing, a GTT additional discount, Free Shipping and Fast Service. What else could I ask for.............

How about a Free T-Shirt!! :good2:

·
Premium Member
7,721 Posts
I am in :yahoo: if I am not too late. :flag_of_truce:

You should have ordered one SMALL for FG19 :nunu:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Email sent! Can't wait to get mine.

·
Hey, I want a title too!
3,682 Posts
Very cool and generous offer!

I sent my email, thank you very much Jeff.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
Email sent!!!!

Dave

·
Premium Member
4,406 Posts
From one Jeff to another, Thanks Jeff. Very generous offer. MY only problem will be getting a picture here on GTT, I was already accused of being Gizmos brother with my weedwhacker picture!!!!!! And on that note don't give one to Mr. Dieselshadow!:laugh: Kidding Jason, of course! Pic will be posted for sure with my reading glasses on too! May as well go full bore with this one!

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Very kind offer, thank you. I really want one of these but I haven't made a new home email yet. I can get emails but not send them. Is there a way I can request one from you on here?

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
Very kind offer, thank you. I really want one of these but I haven't made a new home email yet. I can get emails but not send them. Is there a way I can request one from you on here?

PM me your full shipping info and I will send them an email on your behalf. Include your email address that you can receive emails and I will copy you on it.

Dave

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
PM me your full shipping info and I will send them an email on your behalf. Include your email address that you can receive emails and I will copy you on it.

Dave
You are most kind Dave, pm sent.

·
Vendor
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If your home email isn't up and running yet, just PM me and I'll get you taken care of!

1 - 20 of 81 Posts