Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Drove a JD 2032R yesterday. Very nice machine. I have owned Kubotas for the last 8 years. Close to trading in my B2601 with loader and Woods tiller for the JD with a loader, 60 inch deck and Frontier tiller. I have been a long time reader of this site, as I was originally going to buy a Deere, but the local Kubota dealer gave me such a great deal on a BX 2660 that I couldn't pass it up. The Kub B2601 I bought last year is a great tractor, but the treadle pedal doesn't agree with my back. The JD dealer has given me a decent offer. I wanted more on my trade in, but don't we all! Just have to convince myself to part with the money......:gizmo:

Registered
Welcome from northeastern Pennsylvania, gitpicker. There are a lot of guys on here who will be more than happy to help you spend your money. The 2032R is a great place to start. :thumbup1gif:

Premium Member
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

:wgtt:

Between the treadle pedals and the long reach for the fel joystick is enough to keep me driving JD.

Administrator

We'd sure love to see your new tractor when it shows up. :good2:

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
After watching JD videos this morning, I'm getting closer to my decision. Might have to get flames on it like yours. That is cool! And good point on the FEL joystick, ET. I didn't pay much attention to that. That long reach caused me to dump a few logs in to the pickup bed a tad quicker than I wanted to last winter at the end of a long day.

Registered

Welcome from New York.

Super Moderator
:gtfam:

Bonehead Club Lackey

Senior GTT Super Slacker

Registered
Hi all. Drove a JD 2032R yesterday. Very nice machine. I have owned Kubotas for the last 8 years. Close to trading in my B2601 with loader and Woods tiller for the JD with a loader, 60 inch deck and Frontier tiller. I have been a long time reader of this site, as I was originally going to buy a Deere, but the local Kubota dealer gave me such a great deal on a BX 2660 that I couldn't pass it up. The Kub B2601 I bought last year is a great tractor, but the treadle pedal doesn't agree with my back. The JD dealer has given me a decent offer. I wanted more on my trade in, but don't we all! Just have to convince myself to part with the money......:gizmo:
I second the go pedal and loader control ergonomic problems. The JD set up is way more comfortable. I also have back and leg problems.

Yesterday this guy was burying the down spouts at my daughter's place. He was using a 2WD Treamite. I made a remark about not liking the trundle pedal the last time I ran one of them. His answer was that it's way better then his larger Kabota. As a matter of fact he actually didn't have one good thing to say about the Kabota. Even complained about the lights.
I mentioned the stupidness of having the trundle pedal on the same side as the independent brake pedals. How are you supposed to steer with down pressure on the loader?

As far as the trade in value. The JD dealership is going to have to sell your Kabota cheeper just to get it off his lot. Seems to me that 90% of Kabota buyers seem to buy them because it was a good deal or cheep price.

Registered
:gizmo:

Registered
gttgreen.gif

Welcome from Southern Maryland

Registered
Welcome from New York!

Super Moderator
:gtfam:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts