Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Bought a 1025r last month. Got the h120 loader and 60d deck. Enjoying my seat time.

Brent

·
Registered
4,417 Posts
:wgtt:

Welcome from New York.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,488 Posts
Welcome to GTT bmblanc. I guess ya know we'll need picture proof? :lol:

·
Registered
709 Posts
From the great state of Texas!

·
Administrator
20,713 Posts

Glad to have you here!:thumbup1gif:

·
Super Moderator
5,542 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Registered
2,158 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,735 Posts
Congrats and Welcome from West Virginia

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
:gtfam:

Yet another big Texas welcome!!

·
Premium Member
9,196 Posts
Congrats on the new tractor and welcome to the group.

BTW, Nice trailer.

Did the loader come with a ballast box or do you already have something like a box blade for the rear?

·
Premium Member
1,113 Posts
Welcome from Alabama. Nice looking truck, trailer anf tractor.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
no ballast box and I need one hard to put anything in the bucket right now. I was using a landscape rake to clean off the back lot, it only weighed about 200 pounds and that really helped but I need something a bit heavier.

Brent

·
Premium Member
9,196 Posts
no ballast box and I need one hard to put anything in the bucket right now. I was using a landscape rake to clean off the back lot, it only weighed about 200 pounds and that really helped but I need something a bit heavier.

Brent
There are lots of options from rear hitches that you can put weight on to just plain weight boxes. Weight boxes can be purchased or "homemade". If you do a search there are several members that have come up with some very handy and resourceful solutions.

Most of the time I am using the loader, I have the box blade on the tractor, but like your rake it doesn't weigh enough. I have temporarily attached some weights, but a future project is in the works to fab a weight bracket for the blade. Currently I am working on a 3 point hitch that will also hold weights.

Lots of info here. Enjoy and again, welcome.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts