Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi gang,
I finally found my “deal” and bought a 2018 1025R on Friday. Im one of those who does research and then I look for a “deal” and with that said I’ve missed several opportunities over the last 6 months. Fortunately when I got against a wall and was willing to just buy as good of a tractor as I could find because I HAVE to have one now I found this one. It’s a cherry! I’m the 3rd owner of this 57 hour baby Deere w/ FEL & BB. Too wet to work it yesterday I spent the day wiping this practically brand new machine down, reading, learning, ect. While doing research I ran across this forum. There’s more to this story but the short version is I finally got the tractor that I wanted and in 98% new condition. Look forward to hanging out and learning. I’ve got a lot to learn. School is in session! Glad to be in the club!
IMG_4589.JPG

·
Administrator
20,845 Posts
Texomakid,
:wgtt:

And congrats on the new :greentractorride: :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
9,661 Posts
Look forward to hanging out and learning. I’ve got a lot to learn. School is in session! Glad to be in the club!
You posted pictures, so I would say you have a head start in the freshman class. :good2:

Welcome and congratulations on the new tractor.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Welcome from New York! Congrats on the new equipment!

Reactions: texomakid

·
Premium Member
13,612 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,129 Posts
:congrats::greentractorride::good2:

:gtfam:

·
Registered
4,468 Posts

Welcome from New York.

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

:congrats::greentractorride:

·
Registered
659 Posts
Welcome from Ontario, Canada. Put on your reading glasses, and make yourself comfortable. Personally, I've found more information here than in the Owners Manual. Something else, if you aren't getting your tractor dirty, you aren't using it enough. Good Luck!

·
Super Moderator
5,576 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Welcome from central Ohio :wgtt:

·
Registered
558 Posts

·
Banned
6,070 Posts
Welcome from the unofficial 51st State of Jefferson. I like the tractor and your style due to the fact that you posted a picture that included a Sooners poster in your shop!:good2:

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome from the unofficial 51st State of Jefferson. I like the tractor and your style due to the fact that you posted a picture that included a Sooners poster in your shop!:good2:
I didn’t notice that until you brought it to my attention. Yep born in Oklahoma now live in Texas and always on Texoma! BOOMER!

·
Banned
6,070 Posts
I didn’t notice that until you brought it to my attention. Yep born in Oklahoma now live in Texas and always on Texoma! BOOMER!
Mom born in McAlester OK. and lost her dad in a coal mine explosion when she was 9. Landed eventually in Oakland and met my father. I ate lots of Oakie food growing up and still love it!:yahoo:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts