Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was referred here from someone on garage journal. I have had a JD 990 tractor/loader/backhoe for over 6 years now. I have been long term unemployed now for 2 years. I had to short sell the mortgaged home and move into the cabin. In the process of setting up a new shop my tools were stored in a shed, which burned to the ground. With no money or tools I don

·
Administrator
18,543 Posts
:welcomedt

That is quite a story!

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
Sweet. More michigan members! I have seen your jeep on the JeepForum. We are glad to have you here! I built mine a few years ago and the kids love it!

A big welcome from Bay City.

Attachments

·
Banned
747 Posts
That would be me that asked you to pop by, glad you could make it. Hope you enjoy it here!

I was referred here from someone on garage journal. I have had a JD 990 tractor/loader/backhoe for over 6 years now. I have been long term unemployed now for 2 years. I had to short sell the mortgaged home and move into the cabin. In the process of setting up a new shop my tools were stored in a shed, which burned to the ground. With no money or tools I don

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not to far away

Sweet. More michigan members! I have seen your jeep on the JeepForum. We are glad to have you here! I built mine a few years ago and the kids love it!

A big welcome from Bay City.
your jeep is better built than mine, and your tractor is huge compared to mine.
Bay City is about 45 mins away. I applied for a job with consumers power in Bay City, I hope I get it! my son loves offroading.

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
Did you apply to work in the plant or on the lines? I have a few connections there if push comes to shove. You in Flint or north?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
north of Bay City

Did you apply to work in the plant or on the lines? I have a few connections there if push comes to shove. You in Flint or north?
It was an in plant job. I live due west of Pinconning in Gladwin County. (we had a heck of a storm last night)
You can PM me for contact info if you like. Any help with human resources would be great.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts