Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took delivery of my new 1025R last Wednesday. We moved onto 12 acres and the 8n the sellers left needed too much work than what I am able to put into it. My 3 year old son has named it Green. It's his way of telling me which tractor (Cub Cadet mower) he wants to sit on by saying Green or Yellow. Only regret is not getting more attachments when I got it. The sale of the 8n and a boat left here are paying for the RC2048 I'm gonna get for it. Have to sell Yellow to justify adding belly mower deck. Really wanted to get the TLB combo but none in stock and couldn't justify price jump right now. I know when I add it later I'll kick myself hard for how much extra work it'll be.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
Welcome from west central Wisconsin. Congrats on your new rig.

·
Premium Member
2021 1025R Cab
154 Posts
Welcome

·
Premium Member
1,361 Posts
Welcome and we will help to keep your wallet light enough to carry as well as offer solutions for any issues that may arise !!!

·
Premium Member
1025r with Mauser cab.
14,421 Posts
Congratulations on your new tractor. Add implements and accessories as you can. Also, if you buy an implement and then find out you no longer have a

need for the implement after you complete your project, the used implements have a great resale value and usually sell very promptly.

Same with the tractor, take good care of it, use it as you need and down the road, perhaps trading up to a larger machine with the TLB might just be the best plan of action for you..........Enjoy and stay safe..........and welcome to GTT.......

Reactions: Drifterbike

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
44,799 Posts
Welcome to GTT

·
Super Moderator
10,064 Posts
Welcome aboard and good luck with your new rig!

·
Premium Member
8,726 Posts
Welcome to GTT

·
Registered
540 Posts
Welcome to GTT from NE Illinois. Enjoy the new toy

·
Registered
128 Posts
Took delivery of my new 1025R last Wednesday.
Greeting form Iowa and Congratulations! What part of MO are you in? I know some folks around Rolla. They are Orange folks, but we don't hold that against them!

·
Registered
779 Posts
Welcome from Bixby, OK. Enjoy your new tractor.

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Welcome from NW NJ.

·
Registered
J.D 2038r
451 Posts
Welcome to GTT from NW Ct.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts