Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been reading posts here for awhile now, but now I have a question maybe some one can help me with. I own a 2015 3039R open station that I use to maintain 26 acres of partially wooded, partially grassy land. I use it mostly with the Bush hog, and some with a box blade. The info center on the tractor was showing engine hours at 39 and soot level at 77%. It finally went into regen, but only dropped the soot level to 70%. That's not right is it? My calls to the dealer have gone unanswered. Won't even call me back. Any help will be appreciated.

·
Registered
12,530 Posts
Can't help with the regen problem but:

:wgtt:

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
I've been reading posts here for awhile now, but now I have a question maybe some one can help me with. I own a 2015 3039R open station that I use to maintain 26 acres of partially wooded, partially grassy land. I use it mostly with the Bush hog, and some with a box blade. The info center on the tractor was showing engine hours at 39 and soot level at 77%. It finally went into regen, but only dropped the soot level to 70%. That's not right is it? My calls to the dealer have gone unanswered. Won't even call me back. Any help will be appreciated.
When having problems contacting people in businesses, I've done this in the past:

Email the dealer with a Read Receipt. Include all department of the dealership(parts, service, sales), even the Store Manager's email address.
Their email addresses should be on their website. Someone there(who is customer oriented) will make certain your request are answered.

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Almost forgot, Welcome to GTT. :thumbup1gif:

·
Super Moderator
5,484 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Premium Member
14,109 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
Welcome from Illinois. Cant help with regen questions don't have one. Good luck

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome!!

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,069 Posts

·
Administrator
20,354 Posts
TKD,

I removed your other welcome thread to remove confusion of having two of the exact same threads. :good2:

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,200 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
gttgreen.gif

Welcome from Southern Maryland

·
Registered
4,249 Posts

Welcome from New York.

All this regen stuff is new to me, I will be interested in the answer too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts