Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all from NS, Canada! :canada

Most Google searches I've done looking for info on my tractor(s) has given hits from this site so I figured I'd join up and meet some of the fine folks here and hopefully contribute to the vast amount of knowledge and experience on this forum.

My current "fleet" consists of a 1025R tlb that I picked up last fall, a Z950R ZTR that I just took delivery of last week and a 1964 110 RF that I tinker with.

·
Registered
4,940 Posts
Welcome To Green Tractor Talk From The Pacific NW - Oregon

:kidw_truck_smiley: :kidw_truck_smiley: :kidw_truck_smiley:

Marlin :cowboy:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,069 Posts
:wgtt:

·
Registered
527 Posts
gttgreen.gif

Welcome from Southern Maryland

·
Registered
1,933 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,484 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Administrator
20,354 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
Welcome from Illinois. Souinds like we are on the same page. i got a 1025r last july and am looking at a ztr now. The R models are very nice. I like the power lift and electronic PTO. Did you get the Tweels??:good2:

·
Registered
610 Posts
Howdy from the great state of Texas!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,109 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

·
Registered
4,249 Posts

Welcome from New York.

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,200 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks to all for the warm welcome! seems to be a great sense of community here :thumbup1gif:

Welcome from Illinois. Souinds like we are on the same page. i got a 1025r last july and am looking at a ztr now. The R models are very nice. I like the power lift and electronic PTO. Did you get the Tweels??:good2:
Hi and thanks! The included convenience package was one of the main reasons I went with the R series. A landscaper friend of mine has one and told me that this was by far the handiest feature he's had on the different ztr's he's owned over the years. He's owned just about every commercial brand available locally and recommended the JD above all of them. I've always had JD tractors so that was enough convincing for me! lol.

Yes, it has the tweels. I didn't seek them out specifically but they were already on an available unit with the rest of the features I wanted (I'd have had to special order one without the tweels) so after a decent price break was offered, I went for it. Haven't mowed with it yet (today after work is the maiden voyage!) but i have driven around the property on it looking for bumps to test out the claims of these wheels. Have to say, I was impressed. instead of bouncing like a pneumatic tire, they almost absorb the bump - as long as it's not too big. I'd never see the cost savings that a commercial landscaper would see with not having to replace tires but I'm happy I got them for a small price increase on the overall package.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts