Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon all,
I have been a viewer of GTT for quite some time now as a lot of my customers are members here. A good friend of mine, most of you know him as "sulley bear" finally twisted my arm enough to make myself an account. I do work for a Deere dealer and have been in the compact tractor business for 6 years now. I am happy to answer any questions that you may have regarding new models, features, implements etc. I do however ask that any questions regarding pricing are directed to me personally. Thank you for the opportunity to be here and I look forward to helping in any way that I can. :greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride

·
Administrator
20,908 Posts
:wgtt:

:bigthumb:

·
Super Moderator
5,589 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Registered
4,488 Posts

Welcome from New York.

·
Premium Member
9,176 Posts
Good afternoon all,
I have been a viewer of GTT for quite some time now as a lot of my customers are members here. A good friend of mine, most of you know him as "sulley bear" finally twisted my arm enough to make myself an account. I do work for a Deere dealer and have been in the compact tractor business for 6 years now. I am happy to answer any questions that you may have regarding new models, features, implements etc. I do however ask that any questions regarding pricing are directed to me personally. Thank you for the opportunity to be here and I look forward to helping in any way that I can. :greentractorride::greentractorride::greentractorride
Welcome. This is the guy Ryan, who I deal with at my local dealer and who I have mentioned before in several posts about the professional job he does and how well he has taken care of me. Well, it's about time he listened, as I had his one arm nearly fractured and the other twisted into a pretzel so it's no wonder he finally complied and created a profile....:laugh::lol:

Welcome Ryan, you are going to enjoy this site and we are certainly glad you have joined.....

(P.S. - He wants me to come see the new gator as he is sure I will want one. I hope he posts photos and details of the new one, plus I will stop out to see him......)

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
:wgtt: from another Michigander

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,269 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,853 Posts
Welcome to GTT KINGTURF07. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Good afternoon all,
:dunno: SullyBear,I know Yogi,Pooh,Smokey,Teddy,Sugar bear,wait......Oh yea SulleyBear come to think of it,I think I know him.He's the Bear with the new tractor and a big smile on his face.:lol:

Welcome from WNY

1 - 12 of 12 Posts