Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all - new account but long time lurker.

I am finally (within a few months) going to be putting in an order for a compact tractor...what I don't know yet! But looking forward to all the advice I can get.

We have a house at the end of a 3/4 mile private/resident maintained gravel road, a 350' gravel/steep driveway, and a little over 3 very hilly/rocky acres I am looking to bend to my will with a bunch of landscaping projects. We also have a system of trails that starts off my driveway that I am looking to maintain. I keep floating between a 2025R, 2032R, and 3033R, but that's why I'm hear to keep reading and narrowing down my options and attachments.

·
Premium Member
17,191 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Welcome from southern ky!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Welcome from western pa

·
Registered
4,788 Posts
Welcome from New York.

·
Premium Member
4,741 Posts
Welcome to GTT

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
Welcome from NE Pennsylvania

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Welcome from Central Ohio

·
Registered
73 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Western North Carolina!

Good luck on your decision...but don't wait too long to decide. I've had a 2025R on order since March...expected delivery is late June.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,948 Posts
Welcome to GTT

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Welcome to GTT from Wisconsin.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
40,825 Posts
Welcome to GTT

·
Premium Member
2,171 Posts
Welcome from north Alabama. Good luck with your decision.

·
Premium Member
12,033 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Welcome to the forum from Western North Carolina!

Good luck on your decision...but don't wait too long to decide. I've had a 2025R on order since March...expected delivery is late June.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
That is a long wait! I have a serious raise coming my way in June (50-60%), and while we could certainly execute now, my preference has been to wait until those numbers are final. I may need to rethink that approach!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Welcome to GTT from Eastern Kentucky. I would order as soon as you make up your mind. You don't have to worry about any payments until the tractor and attachments get to the dealer. And take advantage of the 0%, order your attachments with the tractor. Good luck !!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts