Green Tractor Talk banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Welcome to GTT from Eastern Kentucky. I would order as soon as you make up your mind. You don't have to worry about any payments until the tractor and attachments get to the dealer. And take advantage of the 0%, order your attachments with the tractor. Good luck !!
You are likely right, I should get myself down to the dealership this weekend and sort it out asap if I want to use it to knock out some summer projects!

Our local dealer is United Ag and Turf... Hard to beat 0% / 84 months with 10% down. Also seems based on their advertised numbers they are selling at about a 10% discount from MSRP. Does that discount when putting together a package usually extend to added on attachments/options as well?

·
Registered
161 Posts
You are likely right, I should get myself down to the dealership this weekend and sort it out asap if I want to use it to knock out some summer projects!

Our local dealer is United Ag and Turf... Hard to beat 0% / 84 months with 10% down. Also seems based on their advertised numbers they are selling at about a 10% discount from MSRP. Does that discount when putting together a package usually extend to added on attachments/options as well?
That depends on the dealer. I am pretty sure that Deere is offering rebates for adding 2 or more attachments at this time.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Welcome from mid Michigan

Reactions: Prediluted

·
Registered
570 Posts
Greeting from far north west Canada...

Please list a general location in your ID when you post.. It makes it so much easier to put into prospective things said with a general location..
Here in the far north I'm just getting around to replacing our 3pt snow blower with a 6' back blade.. The rear wheel chains will stay on for a good while yet..
You see what I mean by "different prospective"....

Reactions: Prediluted

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
That depends on the dealer. I am pretty sure that Deere is offering rebates for adding 2 or more attachments at this time.
Greeting from far north west Canada...

Please list a general location in your ID when you post.. It makes it so much easier to put into prospective things said with a general location..
Here in the far north I'm just getting around to replacing our 3pt snow blower with a 6' back blade.. The rear wheel chains will stay on for a good while yet..
You see what I mean by "different prospective"....
Thanks for the suggestion, I updated my user ID info.

·
Super Moderator
6,037 Posts
Welcome to GTT

·
Registered
2032R, 220R MSL, 270B
58 Posts
Welcome from central NC

21 - 28 of 28 Posts