Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day to all! Thank you for the add! I am fairly new to John Deere but have been in the tractor world for quite a while.
Little introduction of who I am, where I come from and what I do.

I started in tractors when I was 10 years old. My dad had some small engine knowledge but not a lot. So it was all trial and error for me. I flipped mowers to get what I wanted. I have been through countless amount of lawnmowers and tractors. Few have been very unique and some not so much. Fast forward 16 years and I am married and own a John Deere x495. I own 1.5 acre in the country and take care of 3 acres at my place of employment. In search of attachments, specifically a loader It was apparent that it was near impossible to find anything at a decent price range in Canada. So with my fathers help (he has built many custom loaders for compact tractors) and my knowledge with autocad. I have designed and am now manufacturing loaders for the X series tractors in Canada. Currently I only have one design available. It is a bucket that goes directly onto the quick hitch. Any quick hitch. My next design is similar to the little Bull. as well as a full size similar to the 45. I have many ideas on different attachments I am trying to design and bring to production.

So! how many of you here are in Canada? and where in Canada are you?

Waldo
M.F.P.

·
Premium Member
3,433 Posts
Welcome to GTT. After reading your post a couple of times, I have to ask, where’s Waldo? You don’t mention your location. 🤣 That way others will know if they’re nearby or not.

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
And a few half breeds.....welcome from Oregon

·
Registered
J.D 2038r
591 Posts
Welcome from NW Ct.

Reactions: Herminator

·
Premium Member
10,332 Posts
Not from Canada but from Illinois. Listening to your music though.
Motor vehicle Gadget Automotive exterior Communication Device Vehicle

Reactions: Carvel Loafer

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Welcome from west central Wisconsin.

·
Registered
2015 Chrysler Town & Country
161 Posts
Good day to all! Thank you for the add! I am fairly new to John Deere but have been in the tractor world for quite a while.
Little introduction of who I am, where I come from and what I do.

I started in tractors when I was 10 years old. My dad had some small engine knowledge but not a lot. So it was all trial and error for me. I flipped mowers to get what I wanted. I have been through countless amount of lawnmowers and tractors. Few have been very unique and some not so much. Fast forward 16 years and I am married and own a John Deere x495. I own 1.5 acre in the country and take care of 3 acres at my place of employment. In search of attachments, specifically a loader It was apparent that it was near impossible to find anything at a decent price range in Canada. So with my fathers help (he has built many custom loaders for compact tractors) and my knowledge with autocad. I have designed and am now manufacturing loaders for the X series tractors in Canada. Currently I only have one design available. It is a bucket that goes directly onto the quick hitch. Any quick hitch. My next design is similar to the little Bull. as well as a full size similar to the 45. I have many ideas on different attachments I am trying to design and bring to production.

So! how many of you here are in Canada? and where in Canada are you?

Waldo
M.F.P.
Hey Waldo. I live on PEI and have a X748 and a 1025R. Welcome

·
Registered
2015 1025R
150 Posts
🍺 Ontario

Welcome to the Forums!

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Welcome from NE Pennsylvania.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
45,828 Posts
Welcome to GTT

·
Premium Member
3,207 Posts
Hi from Carvel Alberta.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Welcome aboard. I am from Moose Jaw Sask.

·
Registered
5,990 Posts
Welcome from Central Ohio

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.