Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I'm new to tractors and need help with the model of this tractor. My grandfather left this to me and it needs some work, but most of the markings are worn off and i cant figure out which model it is to get parts . Can anybody identify the model number? It is a diesel i know that, but thats about all i know. Thanks

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,064 Posts
Definitely a 10 or 20 series, 2010/2020, 3010/3020 or 4010/4020. I am not sure if they made 2020's in a diesel though. It is hard to tell from the photo the size but at first glance it doesn't look tall enough for a 3020 or 4020 but it sure has wide back tires. It looks taller than our 2010 and shorter than our 3020 so my guess in 2010.

There should be a tag, I thought it was on the rear side of the driver side axle that will have the model and s/n but I didn't see it in the photo. Someone will know better where it is.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Agree with Herminator, it is a 10 or 20 series from the 60’s from the looks of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
640 Posts
It appears it is a 3020 according to Tractordata when you search by the 270dra tag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
6,064 Posts
Agreed. Looks like a 1970. I was just checking to see if I had a photo of my serial number plate but I don’t. Even though the model is a 3020 I don’t know why they put the other number in front of the serial number on these. Hopefully someone on here will know.

By the way, just how tall are you? Perhaps the tires are shorter on it but I know I can’t look over the top of my 3020 hood.:laugh: having a loader I guess it could be a utility though.

·
Registered
12,660 Posts
nice tractor ur pap left u. sorry about pap oh.

their was a 2520 diesel last month at the kubota dealer's lot beside my boy's place, and man it looked way bigger than my uncle's 2010 gasser. way bigger.

i have no idea what ya have-but boy is it gonna look good-once u get it up and running.:good2: sorry i'm no help to ya. good luck-ok

·
Registered
12,256 Posts
Looks like a 3020 to me. It has an oval muffler(if it is original), which makes it a side console tractor. Serial number change for 3020 was 123000 and 201000 for 4020. It should be a four cylinder diesel. Probably has 16.9 X 34 tires.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Sorry can’t help on identifying tractor, but great looking :greentractorride:

Please post video when you get it running

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Agree with above on the 3020

Reactions: DRobinson
1 - 13 of 13 Posts