Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed a new hydraulic top link on the 4110. Bought it from princess auto for $200 cdn, wish the hose ports were on the side tho, had to remove top cover plate over the pto for hose clearance. Would like to have the tilt cylinder too, but for $600+ , probably won’t happen unless I can fab my own.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,146 Posts
Just installed a new hydraulic top link on the 4110. Bought it from princess auto for $200 cdn, wish the hose ports were on the side tho, had to remove top cover plate over the pto for hose clearance. Would like to have the tilt cylinder too, but for $600+ , probably won’t happen unless I can fab my own.
Maybe turn the cylinder so the ports are up.
Also Brian at Fit Rite Hydraulics, GTT Vendor, can maybe help with the tilt cylinder. https://www.fitritehydraulics.com/

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
Turn those ports up and get some shorter hoses. Then, put your pto cover back on.

Attachments

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can’t turn the cylinder unless the attachment point is cut off and rewelded. Fitrite price is $400 us + 25% exchange rate to cdn funds + about $100 for shipping and duty.

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
OK, then try turning your ports purpendicular and use shorter hoses.

Attachments

Reactions: greenharley

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Turn those ports up and get some shorter hoses. Then, put your pto cover back on.
Can’t, the hose fittings will hit the support plate for roll bar. I tried the cylinder in all 4 positions, this one works the best. I can live without the cover.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK, then try turning your ports purpendicular and use shorter hoses.
The hoses just reach now when the hitch is all the down. One is a bit tight.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
Gotcha. I bought my off of Brian. He and it has been great. One thing he has taught me is that by turning those fittings on the link, just small amounts, makes the hoses lay very differently. Just a 10 degree adjustment can totally change the path of the hose. I would play with those and just see what happens. Can’t hurt. I also struggle to know why you can’t turn that link to where the ports are up. I looked at the picture of the link on the website, looks like you would just pull the pin, flip it over, put the pin back in.

·
Registered
12,618 Posts
Reactions: greenharley
1 - 15 of 15 Posts