Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm patiently waiting here for Thursday to arrive, and with it the delivery of my new 2025R. I can't wait...this will be my 2nd tractor...my first was an old Ford 1310 that rusted out so I sold it. There's a lot of work thats been building up so m new machine will get lots of use. Are there any must have accessories out there that I may need? I'm buying guards for the rops lights as I'll be in the woods with it, and a cover until I get my new tractor shed built. I also plan to order a set of 4" edge tamers to help with snow cleanup.I've always been a JD fan, and have a 10 year old X300 that has been a great machine. I'm looking forward to hanging out on the site, reading and learning.

·
Administrator
20,303 Posts
:wgtt:

Jump right in and post away. :good2:

·
Registered
4,240 Posts

Welcome from New York.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,734 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Welcome fellow Granite Stater. Don't worry, just tell us what you will be doing and there are plenty of members who will advise you how to spend your money. It's what they like to do:gizmo:

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
Welcome from New York!

·
Super Moderator
7,888 Posts
:congrats::greentractorride::usa:good2:

:gtfam:

·
Registered
553 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,967 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

·
Premium Member
7,630 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky and congrats on the new tractor.

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,189 Posts

Suitcase weights, get you some.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Suitcase weights, get you some.
Thanks, I thought about that. I ordered it with weighted tires, and a ballast box. I also got the iMatch hitch figuring not only is it convenient but it's an extra 100 lbs or so close to the rear end. I'll likely always have the loader on the machine when using. Is that box in front that the tool box is in a weight bracket for hanging suitcase weights? Does it come with a rod or something to lock them on?

·
Registered
12,291 Posts
Congrats on the :greentractorride:

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Welcome from central Ohio :wgtt:

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
:wgtt:from MN

·
Registered
91 Posts
Welcome from also New Hampshire...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you everyone...just got my machine yesterday. The land plane is due to arrive in another week or so. I love it! I already pushed my granite steps back against the house (frost over the years made them walk away a few inches) and popped too annoying rocks out of a path I have here...and they were much larger than I thought they actually were! I'm gonna have fun with this!

Me2025r061319.JPG

·
Registered
91 Posts
Thank you everyone...just got my machine yesterday. The land plane is due to arrive in another week or so. I love it! I already pushed my granite steps back against the house (frost over the years made them walk away a few inches) and popped too annoying rocks out of a path I have here...and they were much larger than I thought they actually were! I'm gonna have fun with this!

View attachment 691054
TThey hat thing is far too clean and shiny... Gonna have to fix that...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts