Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered my new JD, 2032R with IMatch Auto Hitch, H130 Loader, RC2048 Rotary Cutter (my new Bush Hog) sorry not a JD owner before and Tiller. Looking forward to getting the new tractor.:thumbup1gif:

·
Administrator
20,713 Posts
Welcome Trip! :drinks:

I moved your post to its own new thread. A new tractor and new member deserve their own thread. Don't you agree? :thumbup1gif:

Anyways, I'm glad to have you here and want you to feel at home. Don't hesitate to jump right in and post away. :good2:

BTW, nice choice in tractors. :hi: They're officially the coolest of the cool 2 series machines. :lol:

·
Registered
4,417 Posts
:wgtt:

Welcome and congrats from New York.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,488 Posts

I moved your post to its own new thread. A new tractor and new member deserve their own thread. Don't you agree? :thumbup1gif:

Anyways, I'm glad to have you here and want you to feel at home. Don't hesitate to jump right in and post away. :good2:

BTW, nice choice in tractors. :hi: They're officially the coolest of the cool 2 series machines. :lol:
Did you really need to say that? :lol:

Welcome to GTT Trip and congratulation on the new tractor.
Now if we could just get you to update your profile with at least a State we will be better suited to help out with any concerns you may have later on.

·
Administrator
20,713 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Welcome to GTT from Wisconsin. :drinks:

Congrats on your new tractor and good luck with the wait.

And as others have said, the 2000 series owners are really the cool ones, well...minus 1. :lol:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,488 Posts
Welcome to GTT from Wisconsin. :drinks:

Congrats on your new tractor and good luck with the wait.

And as others have said, the 2000 series owners are really the cool ones, well...minus 1. :lol:
..............dieselshadow is ok :lol:

·
Premium Member
14,735 Posts
Welcome from West Virginia

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
..............dieselshadow is ok :lol:
Don't let him hear you say that....He'll be impossible to put up with, if you do!! :mocking:

Trip:

:gtfam:

And CONGRATS on the new tractor!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

·
Registered
709 Posts
Welcome to GTT!

·
Registered
2,158 Posts

Congrats on new :greentractorride:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Great choice welcome to the cool club :cool::cool::cool:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Thanks for the welcome! I like the HP of the new tractor (32) but what really got me is the IMatch Auto Hitch. I am good at backing up but moving the implements can really be a chore. I already had dreams last night of what I will do with the tractor on my property - LOL.:laugh:

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,265 Posts
Welcome from Tn. :morning2: :wgtt:

·
Super Moderator
5,542 Posts
:gtfam:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts