Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am super excited. Picking up a 2013 X734 with 54" deck, 54" Blower, Plow Blade with shovel attachment, weights, tow behind trailer, wheel chains, extra set of blades, manuals & fluids. The tractor has 190 hours on it and is in great condition. I am either getting Sunday or Monday so will post pictures.
One thing I noticed while test driving was the seemingly lack of RPM adjustment while moving the throttle lever. You start the tractor in the lower RPM setting and as you slide up the lever nothing seems to happen until you get to the upper limit and than RPM's jump. Maybe a cable adjustment?
No other problems that I could see.

Pat from Michigan.

·
Premium Member
14,132 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

:wgtt:

·
Super Moderator
5,484 Posts
:gtfam:

For better responses to your question, it's best to ask in the Lawn and Garden Tractor forum.:)

·
Registered
527 Posts
gttgreen.gif

Welcome from Southern Maryland

·
Administrator
20,364 Posts
:wgtt:

Like Greg said, it's best to start a thread in the L&G section about your questions. You'll get more views and responses there. :good2:

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
I am super excited. Picking up a 2013 X734 with 54" deck, 54" Blower, Plow Blade with shovel attachment, weights, tow behind trailer, wheel chains, extra set of blades, manuals & fluids. The tractor has 190 hours on it and is in great condition. I am either getting Sunday or Monday so will post pictures.
One thing I noticed while test driving was the seemingly lack of RPM adjustment while moving the throttle lever. You start the tractor in the lower RPM setting and as you slide up the lever nothing seems to happen until you get to the upper limit and than RPM's jump. Maybe a cable adjustment?
No other problems that I could see.

Pat from Michigan.

Call and have them look at the throttle before you take delivery. Once it's at the house you are technically responsible for the transportation fees. Unless you have your own trailer.
You'll also have better luck getting it repaired on there dime if it has a problem.

O yeah, welcome

1 - 6 of 6 Posts