Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Our new 1025r has been delivered yesterday now the fun begins. Its been almost 8 weeks of waiting watching all the videos out there (mainly TTWT, Goodworks Tractor) and joining this forum I can finally put all that great information to work. Being a newbie I just wanted to express my appreciation to all of you out there for all the great input I've received both in the videos (thanks TTWT your videos and approach has been very informative with real world applications has been and continues to be great) and all the folks on this forum you've have been very helpful as well Thank You. Time to go install my Curtis canopy and get to work talk to you all Later.
Rv9RPmZXSnSIYKakts2AAA.jpg

Premium Member
Congrats, have fun, be safe.......Post pictures.

Registered
Welcome, and nice tractor

Registered
Congratulations. Now the fun begins. Had to do a double take on that FEL bucket. You're going to love the grapple.

Registered
Nice 馃憤

Registered
Love the grapple! Congrats! What are you using to move all that hay in the back?

Reactions: greenharley

Premium Member
Congrats!!!

Chief Stick-picker-upper
Congrats on your new toy. 馃憤

Registered
What a great looking machine. You'll love the grapple.

Registered
Congratulation, go get her dirty and have fun!

Registered
A beautiful setup. Congratulations! Enjoy & be safe.

Senior GTT Super Slacker
Congratulations (y)

Reactions: Toughsox

Premium Member
Way too clean. Please go get it dirty... Congrats!

Reactions: Toughsox

Registered
Discussion Starter #20
After my first day this machine is amazing the quality and engineering are first rate. I got a lot to learn but its very user friendly. Time to get to work thanks for all your replies its a great feeling have the right equipment to help get the job done I'm sure you all get it.(y)馃殰

1 - 20 of 21 Posts