Green Tractor Talk banner

New Johnny has arrived!

2K views 20 replies 20 participants last post by  cc1999 
#1 ·
Our new 1025r has been delivered yesterday now the fun begins. Its been almost 8 weeks of waiting watching all the videos out there (mainly TTWT, Goodworks Tractor) and joining this forum I can finally put all that great information to work. Being a newbie I just wanted to express my appreciation to all of you out there for all the great input I've received both in the videos (thanks TTWT your videos and approach has been very informative with real world applications has been and continues to be great) and all the folks on this forum you've have been very helpful as well Thank You. Time to go install my Curtis canopy and get to work talk to you all Later.
Vehicle Construction equipment Grass Soil Machine

See less See more
#3 ·
Congrats, have fun, be safe.......Post pictures.

#6 ·
Congratulations. Now the fun begins. Had to do a double take on that FEL bucket. You're going to love the grapple.

#8 ·
Looks great, you will enjoy it!

#10 ·
Congrats!!!

#12 ·
What a great looking machine. You'll love the grapple.

#13 ·
Congratulation, go get her dirty and have fun!

#20 ·
After my first day this machine is amazing the quality and engineering are first rate. I got a lot to learn but its very user friendly. Time to get to work thanks for all your replies its a great feeling have the right equipment to help get the job done I'm sure you all get it.(y)🚜

#21 ·
Congrats on the new machine!

Reactions: Toughsox
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.