Green Tractor Talk banner

1461 - 1480 of 1490 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,042 Posts
During this Covid-19 pandemic many are passing their time doing jigsaw puzzles.

Saw this one and had to share........

·
Registered
321 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,712 Posts
Seen this on FB t

After 10 years a wife started to think their child looks kinda strange so she did a DNA test and found out the child is not theirs. She told her husband what she found out, the husband replied
"You don't remember do you? ? When we were leaving the hospital the baby pooped and you told me go and change him so I went inside got a clean one and left the dirty one there. "

The wife fainted

😄 😄 😄 😄

·
Premium Member
14,712 Posts
I've told this before, in 1974 when I became a Telephone Operator , dad told me about him and a telephone operator in Pittsburgh Pa after WWII. He was going to trade school, to become a carpenter, and every night he would call home to check on his parents. After several months calling from the same coin phone the same operator kept answering his call. Dad wasn't married at the time , so they were going to meet one night after she got off her shift.
Dad told me he knew where the operators came out of the building and he knew what the lady was suppose to be wearing. Well he stood across the street in a darken area, the lady came out and dad said
" The lady was about as wide as she was tall." He said he never called from that pay phone again.

·
Registered
139 Posts
A good Irish joke

John O'Riley hoisted his beer and said, "Here's to spending the rest of me Life, between the legs of me wife!"

That won him the top prize at the pub for the best toast of the night !

He went home and told his wife, Mary, "I won the prize for the Best toast of The night."

She said, "Aye, did ye now. And what was your toast?"
John said, "Here's to spending the rest of me life, sitting in church beside me wife.”

"Oh, that is very nice indeed, John !" Mary said.

The next day, Mary ran into one of John 's drinking buddies on the street Corner. The man chuckled leeringly and said, " John won the prize the other night at The pub with a toast about you, Mary."

She said, "Aye, he told me, and I was a bit surprised myself. You know, he's only been in there twice in the last four years. "Once I had to pull him by the ears to make him come, and the other time he fell asleep".

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Touchy...

A man and his wife visit the county fair. When they walk through the front, the first exhibit are several prize mating bulls.

The first had a sign that read, "This bull mated over 50 times last year"

The wife nudged the husband and said, "That's pretty good, don't you think?"

The second bull had a sign stating, "This bull mated over 150 times last year"

The wife looked sternly at the husband and said, "Wow, that sounds pretty amazing, DON'T YOU THINK?"

They moved to the third bull, a massive Blue Ribbon winner. The display said, "This bull mated over 300 times last year"

The wife glared at the husband and said," If he can do this why can't you?"

The husband replied, "Ask him if it was the same old cow every time"

As of this afternoon, it appears the husband may be released from the ICU.

·
Premium Member
7,672 Posts
It turns out that there are five books in the collection.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
minard 19.jpg

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
minard 11.jpg

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
minard 09.jpg