Green Tractor Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
No. 2. - it's slick looking, tough and classy.

No. 3 is more ruggered & slightly aged compared to no. 2.

In other words, no. 2 is like puchasing a brand-new John Deere and No. 3 is your John Deere after 3-5 years of use.

No. 2

·
Premium Member
2,228 Posts
I like the chain. Ever consider replacing the "I" in HITCH with it?? Then you kinda have a graphic only logo too for smaller spaces on your products.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hi All,
It's been brought to our attention that we should change our logo to be less "brand" specific. Would you all vote to determine which one should be the new logo going forward?
Thank you for your help!
Number 1 since I’m jd branded but number 3 if no color.

·
Registered
12,263 Posts
#3 here :good2:

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
#3 for me.

·
Registered
12,263 Posts
I think they've already finalized the logo. The last post on this thread is almost 4 years old. :laugh:

Just razzin' you a bit!! We've all replied to old threads when we're searching for stuff. Even me. :lol:
Damn it, foiled again:banghead: I'm sure it won't be the last time :lol:

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,189 Posts
According with their now logo, they went with a completely different logo. :mocking:

I like the one they are using now.

·
Registered
12,263 Posts
What a dumba$$. :lol:
Well who was the dumba$$ that dug up this 4 year old thread in the first place. :banghead:

:lol:

·
Registered
12 Posts
#3 for me

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Well who was the dumba$$ that dug up this 4 year old thread in the first place. :banghead:

:lol:
Well, it was a "new guy" that did it, so we're letting him slide!! :bigthumb:

Now, as far as all of these other "experienced members" that keep chiming in EVEN AFTER I POINTED OUT THE AGE OF THE THREAD and OTHERS (Thanks, Levi!) POINTED OUT THAT THEY'RE USING A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT LOGO NOW, well.... :nunu: :nunu: :nunu: :nunu: :nunu: :nunu: :nunu:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Sheesh! SOME people!!

·
Registered
12,263 Posts
Well, it was a "new guy" that did it, so we're letting him slide!! :bigthumb:

Now, as far as all of these other "experienced members" that keep chiming in EVEN AFTER I POINTED OUT THE AGE OF THE THREAD and OTHERS (Thanks, Levi!) POINTED OUT THAT THEY'RE USING A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT LOGO NOW, well.... :nunu: :nunu: :nunu: :nunu: :nunu: :nunu: :nunu:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Sheesh! SOME people!!
Now you're going to make me look at my weight bracket when I get home. :lol:

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.