Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
3rd and last bathroom to be done in house. Wanted to make it as nice as I could. Put it off since my wife can not go upstairs anymore after her stroke 5 years ago. Was near finished when I decided the tile I saved ,Did not work for me. Had to do demolition after the glass doors and shower were in. Got lucky and didn't break anything. Installed a vinyl window for code. Still need some shelves in the shower and a shower panel....I wanted my daughter and SIL to have a nice place to stay when they visited. Oh and added a couple exhaust fans to 2 out of 3 baths, Never had any before. This one I put thru the roof and the 1 one the first floor out the siding, They turned out well. IMHO. The lit mirror is trick...

Property Fixture Waste container Ceiling fan Wood Forehead Chin Shoulder Mouth Jaw Window Wood Interior design Floor Flooring Property Window Wood Fixture Building Property Window Fixture Plumbing fixture Shower Building Window Fixture Wood Sky

Wood Flooring Rectangle Floor Composite material Property Mirror Building Wood House Mirror Plumbing fixture Bathroom cabinet Tap Property

Mirror Bathroom cabinet Plumbing fixture Tap Sink

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Wow very nice job. Impressive. My wife's been getting after me to redo our bathroom.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
42,599 Posts
Nice job and I do like the mirror. (y)

Reactions: chex313

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mistakes were made,,,, 😄

and thanks, it is a shame my wife will never get to use it unless I install an elevator...:unsure:

·
Premium Member
18,240 Posts
chex313 ,, Looks great , nice remodel , Prayers for your wife.

Wife and I were just talking about a remodel job on our bathroom. Not sure if I'm ready or not. When we built the house close to 46 yrs ago we put paneling in the bathroom. 20 yrs later removed the bathtub and put in a walk in shower and drywall on 1 wall. Now thinking of taking off the paneling and drywall. to either paint or 🤷‍♂️

1 - 6 of 6 Posts