Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
I just wanted to introduce myself as shrimpblue, I am from North Alabama and am the proud owner of a new 2032R. I look forward to communicating with and learning from you all.

·
Registered
583 Posts
:gtfam:
From Indiana!!! Don't forget the Pics...:usa

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
:wgtt:

Glad that you joined us!!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Congrats sure seems to be a lot of new 2032's lately

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
:wgtt: from CT

·
Super Moderator
5,484 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Administrator
20,354 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,110 Posts
Welcome from West Virginia , congrats on your 2032r ,but don't forget the pics..

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you all for your kind and friendly welcome. I will try and post some pictures today. It's 4:00 in the morning right now ( I guess being excited about the tractor isn't good for sleep).
I would like share something with y'all in hopes that you won't make the same mistake that I did yesterday. And that is: don't be so excited about the arrival of the new tractor that you forget to raise the the garage door all the way. Man, where was my brain! Anyhow, it didn't hurt the tractor but, it sure did mess up the bottom panel of the door. Thanks again and have a blessed day.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Thank you all for your kind and friendly welcome. I will try and post some pictures today. It's 4:00 in the morning right now ( I guess being excited about the tractor isn't good for sleep).
I would like share something with y'all in hopes that you won't make the same mistake that I did yesterday. And that is: don't be so excited about the arrival of the new tractor that you forget to raise the the garage door all the way. Man, where was my brain! Anyhow, it didn't hurt the tractor but, it sure did mess up the bottom panel of the door. Thanks again and have a blessed day.
Welcome. There is a club that you are now a member. Don't worry, it's free membership. There are lots of members. :lol::laugh:

http://www.greentractortalk.com/forums/off-topic/9488-admit-who-here-has-driven-shed-roll-over-protection-structure-up-9.html

I have been a member from almost the beginning.

Congrats on the new tractor.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,069 Posts
Welcome to GTT Shrimpblue.
AND....
Welcome to the other club. :lol:

·
Registered
583 Posts
Just try not to join the "walked into the ROPS while folded at 90 deg." club.:banghead:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It did get my attention and, makes realize that I'm getting a little more clumsy as I age, lol. I was able to beat the garage door back out so it would work. Below are a few pictures of the tractor.

Attachments

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,069 Posts
Nice Shrimpblue, thanks for the pictures.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome to the 2032R club from Kansas. Great setup you have there!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts