Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

After about ~6 months of research, thousands of used tractor listings, many wasted drives, and seemingly endless frustration, I finally found what I was looking for.

I purchased my first tractor this past weekend, a near pristine 2011 John Deere 3032e.

Who knew it would be so hard to find a low hour, well maintained, used, mid-size CUT for a reasonable price?? :banghead:

I can't wait to get out into our 19 acres and see what it can do, but first I need to buy... you know.. everything. So far I bought some chain and ordered up some Bolt-On Hooks from Ken's. Next on the list is a 5' box blade for much needed driveway maintenance, a 5' rotary cutter for our neglected pastures, and maybe a Ratchet Rake. Down the road a bit, I see some third function hydraulics and a grapple in my future, but I don't even know where to start with that.

JD.jpg

·
Super Moderator
5,702 Posts
:gtfam:
Glad you found what you wanted. There are definitely low hour machines out there. Sometimes they are indeed hard to find!

·
Premium Member
14,170 Posts
:wgtt:

·
Registered
692 Posts
Welcome to the Green Side!!!

Hi All,

After about ~6 months of research, thousands of used tractor listings, many wasted drives, and seemingly endless frustration, I finally found what I was looking for.

I purchased my first tractor this past weekend, a near pristine 2011 John Deere 3032e.

Who knew it would be so hard to find a low hour, well maintained, used, mid-size CUT for a reasonable price?? :banghead:

I can't wait to get out into our 19 acres and see what it can do, but first I need to buy... you know.. everything. So far I bought some chain and ordered up some Bolt-On Hooks from Ken's. Next on the list is a 5' box blade for much needed driveway maintenance, a 5' rotary cutter for our neglected pastures, and maybe a Ratchet Rake. Down the road a bit, I see some third function hydraulics and a grapple in my future, but I don't even know where to start with that.

View attachment 679554

·
Premium Member
948 Posts
Howdee from MO, great looking tractor.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Welcome to the forum Campy!

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
Welcome from New York!

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,467 Posts
Hi All,

Welcome to GTT CampyVA. :thumbup1gif:
I said it a thousand times, "The tractor itself is probably the cheapest thing you'll ever buy." :lol: Good luck. :lol:

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Welcome from central Ohio! :wgtt:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Congratulations. I remember the day I brought my girl home almost 20 years ago. Wish I had pictures of her all shiney and clean. She's definitely earned her place in the shed.

Now the attachment collection begins 😅

Look into a set of pallet forks. Guys don't think they need them but once you have a set they are extremely useful. I actually have two sets, one 42" heavy duty and a second set 36" with a lighter frame. Pros and cons for each depending on the task at hand.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Congratulation, have a great time getting it dirty.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts