Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Arlington, Tx. I have a JD 318 that was given to me by a good friend after her husband passed. He was one of my best friends and I hope to bring this back to like new, maybe. I know it has a bad front pto and ignition coil. It has 1503 hours on it but I was told it still ran good. I have 3 cubs if I can say that on this site. None will ever be special like this one. Thank you, Steve.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
:wgtt:

·
Super Moderator
5,484 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Welcome from New York!

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Welcome from south western Pa. i have a 318 that was my dad's. they are a great machine. start a thread when u start restoring it-so we can follow and watch as u began the process. :wgtt:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,082 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,200 Posts
:wgtt: and Congrats! Love to see it getting done. Nice that you can honor your friends memory this way.

·
Registered
527 Posts
gttgreen.gif

Welcome from Southern Maryland. Hope you have some good thoughts / memories with of your friend while working on the tractor. Hope to see the finished product when your done.

·
Administrator
20,359 Posts
Steve,

And good luck with your special project!

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
Welcome to GTT, Steve.
The 318 is popular, a well-built tractor, strong and reliable. Hoping you have a good time bringing it back to life. :good2:

Enjoy the forum; and have a good day.

·
Registered
4,940 Posts
sdeminie ~ Welcome to the GTT forum from the Pacific NW - Oregon.

We have a great bunch of members here that are always glad to answer questions and sometimes, if they're close, lend a hand.

Marlin. :cowboy:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts