Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey from Virginia. Like others I was out seeking information on my 1026R and came across this site. Thank God. I picked up the 1026R with the purchase of our place. Have been using it and finding my way around it for a season. Have yet to hook up the loader but have removed and reinstalled the mowing deck a few times. It is always a treat. I had it serviced recently and the cut is now uneven which is more than a bit out of my level of experience. Anyway it is great to be here and I look forward to helping when I can and learning a lot.

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
Welcome from Central New York!

Have a look at the steps outlined in this deck setup guide. Many users have found the information invaluable and you might be pleasantly surprised at your up-till-now, hidden abilities.

Reactions: PJR832

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
A big welcome to the GTT forum from Pennsylvania!!

·
Premium Member
2,020 Posts
Welcome from Virginia!

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
Welcome from New York.

·
Premium Member
Tator
15,981 Posts
Welcome GTT.gif

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
Welcome from central Ohio
Welcome.gif

·
Super Moderator
6,037 Posts
Welcome to GTT

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey from Virginia. Like others I was out seeking information on my 1026R and came across this site. Thank God. I picked up the 1026R with the purchase of our place. Have been using it and finding my way around it for a season. Have yet to hook up the loader but have removed and reinstalled the mowing deck a few times. It is always a treat. I had it serviced recently and the cut is now uneven which is more than a bit out of my level of experience. Anyway it is great to be here and I look forward to helping when I can and learning a lot.
Welcome from Roanoke! This site has been great. People are wonderful.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts