Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day GTT Members!

My name is Frank and I am a new member to this forum. I have been trolling it for info for about two months as I try to determine which tractor I am going to purchase. My wife and I are about to fulfill a 25-year dream of owning a farm and a tractor purchase is in my near future; hopefully by the end of September. I have settled on a green one and belive I will be purchasing a 3025e. I have a quote from the dealer already, but I will post that info for recommendations and feedback in the appropriate area.

Thanks to all for the guidance so far (unbeknownst to you).

Frank

(Nothing to put in my signature yet...yet.)

·
Registered
12,540 Posts
:gtfam:

From New York

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Good day GTT Members!

My name is Frank and I am a new member to this forum. I have been trolling it for info for about two months as I try to determine which tractor I am going to purchase. My wife and I are about to fulfill a 25-year dream of owning a farm and a tractor purchase is in my near future; hopefully by the end of September. I have settled on a green one and belive I will be purchasing a 3025e. I have a quote from the dealer already, but I will post that info for recommendations and feedback in the appropriate area.

Thanks to all for the guidance so far (unbeknownst to you).

Frank

(Nothing to put in my signature yet...yet.)
You really have been hanging around here! :laugh:

:wgtt:

Welcome neighbor!

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
Welcome from Illinois. Glad to have you join us. Look forward to your input, and we like to spend YOUR money just ask any questions you have.

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Welcome from New York, Frank! Congratulations on achieving your dream. We'll be looking for photos of the new green tractor and the new homestead!

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,082 Posts

·
RIP Ben
144 Posts
Welcome

Welcome from a fellow Georgian! And take care with Irma.:greentractorride:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts

·
Registered
4,249 Posts

Welcome from New York.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Welcome Frank

If your quote is from AgPro find another dealer or two. I know that may be difficult but I have found AgPro does not have the best pricing

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Welcome Frank

If your quote is from AgPro find another dealer or two. I know that may be difficult but I have found AgPro does not have the best pricing
Deere.com doesn't even list the other two dealers that I know of off the top of my head that are near me...

Capture.PNG

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
Hi, Frank.

affb6c9faa7839aae61fedb8cafd171b--john-deere-birthday-shirt-birthday-shirts - Copy.jpg
from Louisiana

·
Administrator
20,359 Posts
Frank,

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,200 Posts

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Deere.com doesn't even list the other two dealers that I know of off the top of my head that are near me...

View attachment 447570
Not surprised. Are you aware Snead sold out to AgPro....I've bought two tractors, several Stihl & Honda products along with all my maintenance stuff the Deer Dealership in Cartersville. One visit, once it became AgPro, was enough to know I will never darken the doors again. Not sure what I will do for my next tractor.

·
Super Moderator
7,911 Posts
Hello Frank. Welcome aboard! Good luck tractor shopping. May the Green force be with you..........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
527 Posts
gttgreen.gif

Welcome from Southern Maryland

1 - 20 of 20 Posts