Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joined to see if I could find how to replace the drive belt on my S240. The current belt isn't broken but it slipped off the rear pulley. It's kind of frayed so I figured since it's a pain in the ass to put back on because of the post sticking up blocking just slipping it back on I may as well replace it. Hope there is instructions here. Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
:wgtt:

Welcome from New York.

Sorry I can't help you with your belt problem. But a post in the tractor area under your particular tractor size may give you a quicker response.

·
Registered
10,299 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,484 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Administrator
20,364 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,132 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
S240 are so reliable there aren't any threads.

I guess I'm the first one to have a problem with an S240. I looked on the Lawn and Garden Tractor forum for 'S240 belt replacement' 'belt replacement' 'belt installation' 'S240' 'belt' using the search function and nothing comes up. I also tried this in the maintenance section.

What's the deal?

·
Administrator
20,364 Posts
You're right. We don't have a lot of S240 owners here. But that doesn't mean all is lost. Start a new thread in the L&G section about your issue. You will have a lot better chances of getting your questions answered that way. :good2:

·
Registered
527 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Welcome to GTT

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,109 Posts

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Welcome from New York

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,046 Posts
Welcome from South Central PA. :good2:

·
Premium Member
1,659 Posts
Welcome to the Forum BTW I sent You a Message with some help on your S240:thumbup1gif:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts