Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I live in Kansas City on 10 acres. I have a new JD2520 that I will be surely asking many questions about. These are all new to me, so please pardon any stupid questions I may throw out there.

Happy to be part of this fine forum. Be well all.

Registered
Welcome to DT.
Don't be afraid to ask questions. There are a lot of 2X20 tractor owners on here with all kinds of attachments and modifications. They also have the answers. Just to give you a heads up; when Randy comes in to welcome you, he will be looking for pictures.

Premium Member
A big WELCOME from me. :hi: If you have half the fun here at DT that I do, you'll go to sleep at night with a smile. :laugh:

Thanks to Pete it appears I have some picture fetish, though I admit, pictures are a great addition to any story. :good2: Let's see 'em.

Don, you can't believe everything Pete tells you. :lol:

Premium Member
Don I can't wait to see some pictures of your machine doing some jobs around your place! We all look looking at tractors. Just earlier this week I was looking at about 15 tractors at my Deere dealer and I could swear I felt the earth move.

What attachments did you get with your 2520?

Don, you can't believe everything Pete tells you. :lol:
Well, I can't argue with that, I've been wrong at least three times in my life :laugh:. Now Randy's a great guy, an up and coming 2x20 nija, and has a shop that will make you cry. So it's worth posting a picture or two every now and then to make sure he doesn't get grumpy.

Pete

Premium Member
Welcome, have fun, it's one of those forums that grows on you.
Sort of like a flesh eating virus.:laugh:

Welcome to the club. I just moved my daughter into the dorm At UMKC for her freshman year. We will be visiting on occasion. I'll count on you to recommend good BBQ and steak places.:fed:

p.s. Pete, your avatar pic actually made me laugh out loud. Nice job.

Registered
Yes, I admit, I am not good with pictures either. I'm afraid that I would go into the "faded green" stage that Pete referred to in a previous post.

Registered
Enjoy your new tractor!

I have recently acquired a JD as well. I can't wait for next Spring, so I can see how well it blends in with the fresh grass and dandelions!:yahoo: People don't seem to give dandelions any respect. Actually, they are quite pretty. If they were rare, people would be making efforts to get some, instead of making efforts to get rid of them. I say "Let the dandelions grow! They're not doing anybody any harm.":tongue:

How's that for fractured philosophy?

Premium Member
Welcome JT.

Just to give you a heads up; when Randy comes in to welcome you, he will be looking for pictures.
Hey, that's Pete's line! :lol:

Registered
I came in early on the thread and just couldn't help myself.

Premium Member
p.s. Pete, your avatar pic actually made me laugh out loud. Nice job.
That's my "Deere in the headlights" look :lol:.

When a shed collapsed on my 25 hours old 4520 it took out the whole front end and cab glass. I was going to make a hat out of the headlights, but my head was too small (despite what many have said about it over the years...)

Pete

Registered
welcome to deeretalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts