Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just Recently Heard About This Website. Let Me Thank Yous All In Advance. Moved From California Back To Mich. 25 Yrs Later. The House We Purchase'D Came With 3 Acres Plus Been Here In Mich. About 18 Months, My First John Deere The Wife And I Purchase'D Was An X380 With A 54'' Deck And No Attachments. Have Some Land That Needs Some TLC, I've Been Wait'N/Look'N For That Right Time To Purchase Something. Finally Father's Day Arrive'D.... The Wife Purhchase'D My 2038R With HD FEL/Quick Disconnect, 270B Backhoe/16'' Bucket And Forklift Blades. Been Brows"N The Website For Snow PushR's Everything Attach, Pro-Tech, CTA. I've Been Having Some Fun, And Still Have Plenty To Do Around The House. And I Can't Wait Till X-Mas.... Lol

·
Administrator
20,354 Posts
:wgtt:

Sure would love to see your Deere. :good2:

·
Registered
4,249 Posts

Welcome from New York.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,069 Posts

·
Registered
12,530 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
gttgreen.gif

Welcome from Southern Maryland. Got any pictures of that fine 2038R? Also nice bass, sure that was sweet to reel in! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
4,061 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,484 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
Welcome from New York!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
X380 With 54'' Mower Deck, And No Other Attachments. The 2038R With Back Hoe (BXPANDED) Ripper, And HD 57'' FEL With (Everything Attachment) Bolt On Tooth Bar Next To The Quick Disconnect Is The Chainsaw Holder Made From UHMW. Not Really Sure If I Like It There.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts