Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all..
I'm really glad I found this place... I found it in a google search I did this morning. So far it has been very helpful, informative and friendly place.
I've been surfing around social media like facebook and youtube... but I still come away with lots of questions

I've finally convinced my wife that we need to sell and move out to the country, or buy something in the suburbs with a little property.
So while we are shopping for that ideal retirement spot, I'm finally gonna get my tractor. So I'm researching to find that perfect compact tractor and implements.
So far I think I'm sold on the 2018/19 1025R
I will be checking out all the past threads but if I can't find the answers to some of my questions I hope you all with be patient with me.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Welcome from central Ohio :wgtt:

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Welcome from New York! You've come to the right place for everything there is to know about anything John Deere - well almost everything.

·
Administrator
20,290 Posts
:wgtt:

·
Registered
4,240 Posts

Welcome from New York.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Ontarian. When you find your dream property let us know. These guys can guide you to the perfect machine and attachments for it. Good luck with the property hunt.

·
Registered
46 Posts
:gtfam:

Howdy from Northern Idaho...... :twoteeth:

·
Registered
12,278 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Welcome!
More info here than anywhere else.
I’m from Ontario as well, in Hamilton.

Noticed your username, I’m curious about the trux part being a Truck & Coach Technician.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The In2Trux user name is something I've always used in all the online forums I have joined over the years because I'm a retired truck driver from Laidlaw Van Division out of Guelph. I'm also a loyal pickup truck owner. I've always like trucks. I'm also restoring a 57 Chev pickup. I also use the name as my personalized license plates on my pickup truck.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,725 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Welcome from North Carolina, Mr. Trux! Please show us a pic. of your 57 Chevy pickup. I'd love to see it. :good2: I'm already imagining it is green with well-rounded fenders.

·
Registered
553 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,458 Posts
:gtfam:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts