Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Just joined up because I think this is the best, by far, tractor oriented outpost in Cyberspace! And, I've been enjoying reading the threads here.

I'm a Kubota owner, hence I'll just be a reader because I don't want to intrude on my "Green" friends space ... But, I wanted you all to know what a great place you've got here!

Regards,

Bill

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,816 Posts
Welcome Loner. Your profile states United States, maybe you could change that for us?

I think most John Deere dealers will take a Kubota in on trade. :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,964 Posts
There are a few other color tractor owners here that we let post so you are more than welcome to toss in your opinion when ever you see fit.

Welcome from WV.

:wgtt:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks gents ...

I may enter a generic thread if I think I have something to add, but otherwise, to be fair, I think I'll just read. Just wanted you gents to realize what a great place you have here ... Almost enough to trade Orange for Green ... But, I do love my Kub!

·
Registered
4,485 Posts

Welcome to another New Yorker.

Reactions: Loner

·
Registered
131 Posts
Welcome

There are a lot of us who have other than green tractors in addition to our JDs. Welcome

Reactions: Levi and Loner

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
:gtfam:

We won't prohibit you from hanging around and posting here, just because you have the "wrong" color tractor. We still let rtgt play in our sandbox!! :good2: :mocking:

But I have to agree, we do have the best forum, and friendliest folks. But thank you for saying as much!! :dance:

Reactions: Levi and Loner

·
Registered
144 Posts
welcome from NY

·
Premium Member
14,899 Posts
Welcome from West Virginia

·
Registered
46 Posts
WELCOME FROM PENNSYLVANIA

·
Registered
709 Posts
I'm a Kubota owner, hence I'll just be a reader because I don't want to intrude on my "Green" friends space ... But, I wanted you all to know what a great place you've got here!
It is a great bunch of folks here. We all work together to help each other and learn more than just tractors. They must be nice because they let me post on here and and I also own a .... Wait for it.... Zeter tractor!
:hide:

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,269 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee...:gtfam:

·
Super Moderator
5,584 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,816 Posts
It is a great bunch of folks here. We all work together to help each other and learn more than just tractors. They must be nice because they let me post on here and and I also own a .... Wait for it.... Zeter tractor!
:hide:
Oh say it isn't so......................:lol:

Reactions: Ultrapile

·
Administrator
20,881 Posts

We don't ban members for choosing the wrong color. We all make mistakes. :lol::drinks:

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Welcome from Texas...again compadre

. I've found if a person was to have a migraine ,press in on their temples...really really hard and hang upside down...our JD's will take on an orangish hue. But...then we get well....and voila! A beautiful green tractor comes into view.:greentractorride::drinks:

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
The best tractor is the one you are driving:lol:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey

HOWDY FROM ANOTHER NEW YORKER!:greentractorride:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts