Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Signed up yesterday.

We are closing on our new (to us) house on Friday and we are going from a 1/10th acre city lot (all our lives) to a 10 acre spread (5 mowable). Going to be a learning expierience as we go.

Got a written quote for my 1026R in my hand and am just waiting to call the salesman to order it. Said it would take two weeks to get it all together and delivered and I won't order it until I am getting up from the closing table so as not to jinx it...lol

Anyway my soon to be workhorse will be as fololows:

1026R
I-hitch
H120 FEL
60" MMM Auto-Connect
Ballast Box
4' rotary cutter
front blade with the quick connect

We can't wait... spending the interim time looking over the posts to try and get as much knowledge as possible. I have found ignorance can be expensive so I want to lean on all you all for advice.....:fed:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
45,343 Posts
Awesome! all the way around.
BTW WELCOME to GTT.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
:wgtt:

:thumbup1gif:

·
Corndog Hater
12,679 Posts
Welcome Aboard! We made a similar move 6 years ago and can't imagine how we got by on the small lot! You will enjoy your setup on your 10 acres. My 1026R feels right at home on our 12 acres.:good2:

·
Administrator
22,246 Posts
Welcome to GTT!

You came to the right place! Ask any questions you might have, we'll be glad to help.:thumbup1gif:

:wgtt:

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
:wgtt: Godsey

1026R..........Great tractor!!:thumbup1gif: GTT...........Great forum!!:thumbup1gif: Glad you came aboard. Alot of really good people here!:)

Greg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.