Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
New member from oversea try again

Hi everyone, I’m a new member of this site, but have followed it for some time now. Actually I was first intrudes too the forum when I started to search for the new 1 Series from JD. Now I have finely taken the next step and registered to this forum.

I really don’t know why I started to look for a tractor, but it can have something to do with the famous forty year crises soon coming up. I have informed the wife that she doesn’t need to worry; I will never buy a little red sports car as a result of turning 40. This she was not too surprised of since I probably never would have fitted in one, but even though, she was quite happy until I showed her the first pictures of the 1026R. Since then I guess she would prefer that I buy the car instead…

I’m living over in Norway and would probably not get my hand on the 1026R for another year, but in the mean time I will follow the development on these pages closely. My only comfort is that by the time the unit is available here most of its children's disease are probably been plucked of.

MrKAA

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
My only comfort is that by the time the unit is available here most of its children's disease are probably been plucked of.

MrKAA
Welcome to DT MrKAA! I hear you, there can be advantages to waiting.

·
Banned
747 Posts
Welcome! Norway, eh. We love pictures, I'm sure there must be some nice vehicles there, don't be shy :thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
9,065 Posts
Welcome. My wife calls my tractor my girlfriend.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I will keep an outlook for the 1 Series (my main interest here) and take pictures if I find any. However as I stated in my earlier post it isn’t likely to see any 1 Series over her in Norway for a god while yet. I talked to the main importer of JD in Norway and he told me that he was going over to JD this month for the 2x20 series, but promised to put in a world for the 1 Series as well.

Welcome. My wife calls my tractor my girlfriend.
Mjncad, I hope I don’t get to the same situation as you, but I can see it coming, she already complains about my bike... She calls it my mistress...

MrKAA

·
Registered
280 Posts
welcome to DT

1 - 10 of 10 Posts