Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My names Jason but everyone calls me Tiny, I have a few old John Deere's but I just bought a 1025R
last weekend i have a couple of large gardens and a small farm in north east south Dakota. I opted for the backhoe a imatch, ordered a heavy hitch suitcase rack and draw bar assembly, and a 49 inch frontier tiller figured if I'm gonna go broke I might as well have fun doing it! still so many things I want though, hipper/bedder well the list is just to long!

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
:wgtt:

·
Registered
11,757 Posts
well uve come to the right place as we can sure help ya spend ur money on stuff-oh-yeah:laugh:

welcome from south western Pa. :wgtt: u got any pics of them John Deere's u have:munch:

·
Administrator
20,356 Posts
Jason,

All of the coolest guys are named Jason. :thumbup1gif:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,076 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,114 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,200 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
gttgreen.gif

Welcome from Southern Maryland and fellow 1025R owner. Enjoy the tractor and spending that money!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts

·
Registered
4,249 Posts

Welcome from New York.

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
Welcome from Illinois. I like the niCk name Tiny. All the Tinys I know aren't :good2::good2:I have never got that name a few people call me that. I was in a nursing home last week with my mom and I walked past an old woman in a wheel chair and heard her say "there goes a large one I can't imagine him on top of me". One of the nurses shushed her but we all laughed. Nice to have you join us look forward to your input. :good2::good2:

·
Registered
12,534 Posts
Welcome from NY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol that's to funny. And yes I'm a good size feller to. 6'2 335 lbs. been a truck driver for more than 25 yrs. goes with the territory.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts