Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just joined a few days ago. Don't have my tractor yet but getting ready to fix that. I am in the mountains of southwestern VA. I bought a few acres a couple years ago and I'm planning to start getting it worked into shape. Want to do a garden, some fruit trees, grape trellises, and other things. Looking at the two series, that is where my gut leads me. Nice to meet you guys.

·
Administrator
20,364 Posts
Yank,

:wgtt:

·
Registered
527 Posts
gttgreen.gif

Welcome from Southern Maryland. Good luck with finding your perfect tractor!

·
Super Moderator
5,484 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Registered
4,254 Posts

Welcome from New York.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
If you are near Roanoke,, and get that new tractor stuck,,,
give me a call, I will come pull you out!! :laugh:

Remember to take LOTS of pics,, we like pics,,,

·
Registered
4,948 Posts
Welcome New Member From Virginia From The Pacific NW - Oregon!

Marlin :cowboy:

·
Super Moderator
7,916 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,203 Posts

·
Registered
8,206 Posts
Sounds like you have a lot of work and fun ahead of you. Best of luck!
Well, Kwalkersr1 it looks like a welcome is in order for you as well. Both of you, welcome to the GTT family. It's truly a great group. There are many, many wonderful members and then a few of the rest of us..........:lolol:

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you very much, guys. CAD, I am not that far from Roanoke. I'm in Richlands, which is directly between Bluefield, WV and Bristol, VA. Not far at all.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey guys, just joined a few days ago. Don't have my tractor yet but getting ready to fix that. I am in the mountains of southwestern VA. I bought a few acres a couple years ago and I'm planning to start getting it worked into shape. Want to do a garden, some fruit trees, grape trellises, and other things. Looking at the two series, that is where my gut leads me. Nice to meet you guys.
VA as well but further north. Shenandoah Valley in Edinburg. Welcome aboard. Still a new member myself with a new JD.

·
Premium Member
14,132 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

1 - 19 of 19 Posts