Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am excited about joining GreenTractorTalk. We have always had tractors, and I appreciate most every brand. I have a Kubota B7100, and my father has been running a Ford NH 3930 for years. Today, the local Deere dealership (James River Equipment) is delivering dads first ever, brand new tractor- a 5065E, 4WD, loader, loaded and weighted rear tires, with cab. He has always dreamed of having a John Deere, but his 3930 has served him well and he's just stayed with that. Getting up in age, though, he really wanted a cab with heat for winter work. He's not hung up on air, but that heat, and no snow blowing in on him, has been a motivator.
It is supposed to be delivered this afternoon, and both of us are excited. It is a new 2013 model, without dpf.
We don't farm, but we do have a horse farm; my daughter runs it, dad is the business manager, and they train/condition/board horses. So, it will be more tractor than needed. This is more about joy than necessity.

·
Administrator
20,907 Posts
Cool! We're glad to have you here. :drinks:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,850 Posts
Nice. Welcome to GTT hodge.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,850 Posts
My Bad. :lol:

·
Super Moderator
5,589 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
:wgtt:

Yes would love pics of new :greentractorride:

·
Registered
4,488 Posts

Welcome from New York.

·
Administrator
18,340 Posts
Welcome Mark, glad to have you aboard :good2:

·
Premium Member
14,916 Posts
Welcome from West Virginia ,,, sounds nice, seen a 5065E, 4WD the other day being hauled going down interstate ,, very nice
remember we need pictures...

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
:gtfam:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts