Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all from Wisconsin! I just put an order in for a new 2025R w/cab, FEL, 60D MMM, AV20F grapple and 3rd SCV. (Yes - I planted an entire row of money trees last spring...) This will replace my X738.
Thank you for all of the GREAT info being shared in these forums - you all are simply amazing for the great info you share and the pics.

One general rant if I may - I was very disappointed in the local dealers in my area. I visited 5 (yes - 5!) and not a single one could accurately quote out what I wanted. Two of them went back and forth with me over 5 times on the quote because they didn't believe me on what kits work or don't work with others, etc. I even missed out on my Green Drive event savings due to their lack of knowledge about the product. Very frustrating! Now I just need to sit back and cross my fingers that they have the knowledge to install the kits I added correctly. I'll get off my soapbox now but thanks for letting me rant. :thumbup1gif:

·
Administrator
20,290 Posts
:wgtt:

Can’t wait to see your new :greentractorride:

·
Super Moderator
5,458 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Registered
12,277 Posts
Congrats on the:greentractorride:

You're going to love that 2025R :good2:

·
Registered
4,240 Posts

Welcome from New York.

·
Premium Member
13,958 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Welcome from New York! Sounds like a nice unit you've ordered.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Welcome from central Ohio :wgtt:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The waiting game...

Thanks for the welcomes, everyone. Just got a call from the dealer - two kits were on back order but they found them from other dealers and are having them shipped in. They thought it may be ready for delivery towards the end of next week. This is worse than Christmas...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts